INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

60F1 - send me an addy to send my half to and i can get on it ASAP.

otherwise, my newest mix is:

nero

blue corio

blue leather dye (generic brand)

you get a nice black with a hint of blue / purple, stains like a cunt and doesnt smell to bad if you get a whiff!

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

coming from the dude that rocks the shoe polish that comes in the kiwi mop...

LOLz

bu|2n.

:rolleyes:

ive got tags from 2 years ago still up useing that stuff, its opaque and it looks good.

i was thinking there would be alot of pages for me to read.. but only 2. i just got back from bermuda. i came back to a nice package of black garvey on my stoop :D. i just made a big batch of liquid additive..

i use Pellegrino bottles (250ml clear glass bottles) with 50g of additive, and i have about 3 bottles full. this ought to last me a while.

right now I've got a few tags I'm waiting to see buffed. I'll post results?

In the mix:

-violet garvey

-nero d'inferno

-red marsh

-montana black

........ dried to a flat black. Tried on plastic bus shelter window, smooth cement, bus insides. Kiwi with chalk board nib. Works killer, lots o' drips! Also tried Montana silver ink in bingo dauber for kicks (also on plastic window). Fun,fun,fun. Hate how quick stock nibs fuck up on Kiwi and bingo marks though.

Originally posted by sneak

60F1 - send me an addy to send my half to and i can get on it ASAP.

otherwise, my newest mix is:

nero

blue corio

blue leather dye (generic brand)

you get a nice black with a hint of blue / purple, stains like a cunt and doesnt smell to bad if you get a whiff!

Get that out to you.

Why does Nero smell so good? That's my problem with Marsh, Pilot and Montana -- one whiff and you're busted. Especially with the Montana, which has to be one of the most vile smelling inks I've ever used. That and OTR HTB. One fellow on here (can't remember who -- sorry!) suggested adding some oil of eucalyptus, but even that can't tame the stink of Marsh or Pilot.

Be seeing you.

Originally posted by Gates

yea montana sucks..comes off easily.

Poor Montana -- getting as bad a rep as OTR HTB! :lol:

Honestly, I like it. It dries thick and black. Since I doctor the shit out of about every ink I use, it doesn't matter how easy it is to buff. However, the shit is way overpriced. Of course, it would only be $17.50 a litre if Montana NA actually carried it...

Be seeing you.

hey and uk heads got some alternatives, some of this shit is so hard to pick up in the uk and i'm coming up short looking for alternatives, i just want to make some mad bright ink in like purple and pink and blue. Bucket paint isnt doing the trick for me gets buffed way to easy.

hey chumba, where the fuck have you been?

get at me on aim.

i got some acetone and hopefully i'll be

ordering permanganate today.

edit: just ordered 4 leeho glue markers

off ebay for 2 dollars each. i'll post the link

so you can take advantage of the oppurtunity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...IdlpAAAAAAAAAAA .

there's 10 left as of 4:07pm.

Originally posted by chumbawumba

woop woop i got 100g's of crystaaaal violet woop woop......

my pp wont dissolve. i am mad >:I

you brotha', turn off the fan when you bust out the crystal violet... i got violet stains all over my apartment. its real fine grain powder and once its in the air, i think it travels a little before it settles.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

i just ordered 4 leeho glue markers

off ebay for 2 dollars each. i'll post the link

so you can take advantage of the oppurtunity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...IdlpAAAAAAAAAAA .

there's 10 left as of 4:07pm.

i have them for 1.99 each, but i'm more than willing to make a trade for some griffin and/or otr flowpen ink.

stuff i can sell or trade out:

pearl ex, zig postermans, zig oil-based markers, zig glue markers, leeho glue markers, gardencrafts, sharpie fine point paint markers, decos, prismas, and blackbooks.

everything i sell is discounted a little.

holler at your boy, bitches.

btw: chumba, stuff shall be sent a day later than planend, work is a bitch.

ps; i know some people can get these easy, but there's bound to be people who can't.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

hey chumba, where the fuck have you been?

get at me on aim.

new jersey. got back today :D

you brotha', turn off the fan when you bust out the crystal violet... i got violet stains all over my apartment. its real fine grain powder and once its in the air, i think it travels a little before it settles.

yeah i've used it before, i got the powder on my hands because i figured it wouldnt do anything, and i mean alot of it was on me. so i went to my WHITE sink to wash it off, and it made the shit cling to me like glue. i needed to use brillo/rough sponges and sandpaper to fully get that shit off, and the stains under and on the sides of my nails were there for weeks, but they came off with chlorine after a good swim. as for the sink, its still got purple lines on it.

when did you get that digi cam fool?

not too long ago, its tight.

nice..

newest mix:

otr h2b, black garvey, a touch of crystal violet solution.. not sure on the amounts of each because i just like slopped it in a cup, but its realllly nice.. the shine of h2b, the stain of garvey and crystal violet (i hope.. havent tested it out). its really thin, i think im gonna rock it in a mop.