INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HOVIE

rubbish heap, i heard that its illegal to bring etch from america to england....is this true cos im going there dor holiday and would like to bring some back:confused:

i doubt they'd let you bring it with you on a plane (although i don't know if they'd find it - it comes in a plastic container) because it's a hazardous material, but you could try shipping it back to the uk or put it on your non-carry on bag.

ok thanks......i have one more question.....i guess it belongs in the ink thread.....i spilt a mix of:

corio

inferno

potassium permagrante

break fluid

inferno additive

on my bed covers and i dont know how to get to get it off....i used this little stain remover thing but it just smudged it.......any help would be appreciated

one time i put a little bit of silver paint in my mix to see how it came out.....bad mistake.....the paint stuck to the pump, barrel and everythin....the ink came out shit.....took me a long time to clean it all up and get it workin.....and i have a question...how hard is it to buff etch??....ive seen the same bombs many times but wondered how many times they would have to buff it before its completley off??

thanks

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by rubbish heap

yes... my thread finally got the sticky :smiles:

Keep the thread going strong, but no talk of etch as it brings heat on the site.

Also expect every newcomer who wants to know something to be directed here.

" DEAK MAS

i been adding a little bit of aluminum dust (radiator sealent) and it seems to make the shit more shiny. "

whered you get that shit broham?

also, i found that methylane blue... does it need to be mixed with genetian violet to be a additive or is it a and/or situation with those two?

if you don't want to order it online, you can email marsh and they will call you and you can get a distributor in your area. hella heads around me were traveling way too far to get it through a shady hookup, and i just emailed the company and got a hook ten minutes from my house. it's manufactured by rolmark.

wait, the fucking phone number is on my can.

(618) 343-1006. it's in illinois, so i don't know for you foreign heads.

wait, swiss phone number is on the can, too.

0041 22 774 28 69. i don't know what that means, if you can get it from them or get a hookup in england, good luck.

GRRRR

damn, I've got bad experiences messin with methylene blue...

:o :o

freakin... I took both liquid and powder methylene blue from my chem class... and I was mixin them together @ home...

I swear be careful with that shit guys...

and always remember to wear ur gloves too!

that shit stains like a mutherfucker...

pardon my language...

but yeah... as I was saying...

hmm... OH YEAH! stained like a mutherfucker...

took an hour to wash off...

that powder MB is crazy... all u need is like... a few grains of that stuff.. mix it in water... and it is already hella blue...

I got sum on my hands... tried to wash it off... and BLUE I BECAME!

it was like magic... the more water I used to try to wash it off... the bluer my hands became...

sorry for wasting everyones time... I'm bored... its before class...

just remember ~GLOVES EVERYONE!

:D :D

FOUR POSTS IN ONE

^^^ your post is appreciated, wh@t. thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by AevOne718

also, i found that methylane blue... does it need to be mixed with genetian violet to be a additive or is it a and/or situation with those two?

its an and / or situation.

Originally posted by fuck muni

YO ANYONE KNOW ABOUT LINCOLN LEATHER DYE IS IT BETTER THAN GRIFFINS?

obtain that shit, experiment and find out... whats a couple bucks for some dye anyways?

Originally posted by HOVIE

i have a question about krink....someone from england could answer it please.....how does krink stain on a train??.....you know the panels that go vertically down by the windows....they are the panels that i tend to hit and seem to stain a lot.......so how does krink do??

i'm not from england, but knowing that paint doesn't stain as well as inks / dyes like fiebing's corio and nero, and krink is silver oil based paint mixed in with some other shit, i don't think it would stain as well as the nasty mixes of ink you're currently using..:crazy:

edit: the front page is now updated, and if i have time in the future it will be routinely updated again to have even more information.;)

Guest imported_b0b

Hovie: Krink would not stain a br or a tube inside or out. They can buff pretty much everything now. Get experimenting with leather dyes and additive to get a stainer