Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

the same thing happened to me the other day. i was taggin and i got up on one of the urinals( because the only wall is really high, every thing else is tile) the the glue came off and it spilled all over the urinals and the floor and the my shoes(i got new ones) then i went to school today and the whole thing is still there (you can see bleach marks from the custodian tryin to buff it) i hate the custudian the worst part is that hes cheap. the other day i bombed a wall and he didnt have any other color primer other than a dark gray...THE FUCKEN WALL IS WHITE! thats not the only problem i have, its also hard to find the erasers, i cant take them from teachers cause now all the teachers use the expo styrofome (i cant spell) erasers. any suggustions dont hesitate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fuck muni

yea it would...carry around a towel with your marker tho cus the brake fluid will eat through the plastic and sometimes leak...tape that shit up good

could it eat up an ultra?

what im looking for arnt the inks, just the markers. i dont wanna use any old mops for my ink recipe so i was hoping people would know where i could get just the mop. an industrian site that sells just empty comtainers. maybe im just dreaming. what do other people use for their mops.

and another question, does anyone use round tipped nibs, besides shoe plolish bullshit?

CANDY ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN JUST MAKE AT HOME. what the fuck.

plus a good majority of the people on this thread would not know about candy if they are not from sf. candy is shity on every thing. but it works for one thing, staining panels.

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

CANDY ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN JUST MAKE AT HOME. what the fuck.

plus a good majority of the people on this thread would not know about candy if they are not from sf. candy is shity on every thing. but it works for one thing, staining panels.

could u tell me were to get candy at

Originally posted by earo 35

the same thing happened to me the other day. i was taggin and i got up on one of the urinals( because the only wall is really high, every thing else is tile) the the glue came off and it spilled all over the urinals and the floor and the my shoes(i got new ones) then i went to school today and the whole thing is still there (you can see bleach marks from the custodian tryin to buff it) i hate the custudian the worst part is that hes cheap. the other day i bombed a wall and he didnt have any other color primer other than a dark gray...THE FUCKEN WALL IS WHITE! thats not the only problem i have, its also hard to find the erasers, i cant take them from teachers cause now all the teachers use the expo styrofome (i cant spell) erasers. any suggustions dont hesitate

judging from your posts, the only thing you've been writing on is schools... :nope:

• Like 1

Originally posted by wwvdd

could u tell me were to get candy at

its a secret....but i can tell you if your mom gives me a blowjob

• Like 2

its a secret....but i can tell you if your mom gives me a blowjob

a fucking well kept one at that.

the only things i know about it is that it smells like candy (passengers don't object to the fumes of sweet candy...), it kills the insides of transit, and it's an SF specialty...

around here where i'm at, no one does stickers or mop shit on the transit, it's strictly scribes.

judging from your posts, the only thing you've been writing on is schools...

schools isnt the only thing i write on, i used to write in my city, but as i said before, i have a lot of problems with the authorities, and i dont get out much from my house. school is the only place i can write in peace.

gentian violet and methylane(sp?) blue

i heard you can get methylane blue at a pet store and gentian violet in a store like a pharmacy....if so where would these things be located??

yea it would...carry around a towel with your marker tho cus the brake fluid will eat through the plastic and sometimes leak...tape that shit up good

could brake fluid melt throught a pilot?

Re: gentian violet and methylane(sp?) blue

Originally posted by TeezerPHM

i heard you can get methylane blue at a pet store and gentian violet in a store like a pharmacy....if so where would these things be located??

You can find them violet much easier at a science supply store. Most pharmacies carry liquid gentian violet, which is much weaker than the powder.

And as for the allegations that brake fluid melts plastic, I find that very doubtful. Brake fluid COMES in a plastic container, why would it be manufactured in something that would melt ?

As far as personal experience goes, I've put DOT3 Brake Fluid into my mop recipes a couple times and never had a problem.

• Like 1

Re: Re: gentian violet and methylane(sp?) blue

Originally posted by rubbish heap

Wow, made it to page four already.

Aight, here's the deal. You can get Gentian Violet at Walgreens. You have to special order it and pay upfront - I think it's like 6 bucks for some. They don't actually carry it inside the store.

And as for the allegations that brake fluid melts plastic, I find that very doubtful. Brake fluid COMES in a plastic container, why would it be manufactured in something that would melt ?

As far as personal experience goes, I've put DOT3 Brake Fluid into my mop recipes a couple times and never had a problem.

thanks

I think methylane blue is that blue crystal stuff. I bet that there are a few staining chemicals you can screw around with in your lab class

Originally posted by wwvdd

can anyone post a real recipe to make etch

There is no real recipe. If you want etch, buy it. It would be way to dangerous to make , and wouldn't even be worth it.

rubbish heap, i heard that its illegal to bring etch from america to england....is this true cos im going there dor holiday and would like to bring some back:confused:

Originally posted by HOVIE

rubbish heap, i heard that its illegal to bring etch from america to england....is this true cos im going there dor holiday and would like to bring some back:confused:

i doubt they'd let you bring it with you on a plane (although i don't know if they'd find it - it comes in a plastic container) because it's a hazardous material, but you could try shipping it back to the uk or put it on your non-carry on bag.

ok thanks......i have one more question.....i guess it belongs in the ink thread.....i spilt a mix of:

corio

inferno

potassium permagrante

break fluid

inferno additive

on my bed covers and i dont know how to get to get it off....i used this little stain remover thing but it just smudged it.......any help would be appreciated