Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a question, what do you guys prefer, mo-hair nibs or woven? I had never used woven in the past always ordered mohair and got some in today, I think that the ink comes out way to fast and that its hard to control, whats everyone elses take on this?

i like mo hair because ive had a few woven nibs rip right off the mop mid tag and i was pissed as fuck.

I finger paint with etch man fuck mops. Most etch tags you see arent with a mop but with the persons fingers.

so the last few times i've been mixing my marsh and garvey, it seems to like crack and separate on the wall. the garvey kinda shows through the "cracks" that form in the marsh, and im not using a ton of garvey either. any suggestions?

whats some good ink i can just buy at like walmart no online or graff store or make it stuff i just wanna buy some easy shit

szr, I recommend india ink inside a small gluestick, works like a charm from my expierence but i doubt walmart would sell it.

I would just buy paint, any (flat) and paint thinner, and you can buy some other shit where you can make it like junoboo, wish i had the money

you think they sell india ink at walmart...cuz i know u can go out and buy graf stuff or shit at michaels but im cheap!...and i already have mops/markers. just seems like theyre should be a good big ol bottle of ink at the store somewhere lol cuz all thata rt/graf ink is priceits ink how much can it cost to make

India sucks dick, don't fuck with it...just do the pen

ink recipe, search it. Add some other ink to it if you

have it, but not india that will just fuck it up

can u run Gk threw a pump action marker cuz i need some shit that wont fade and i got mops but i need a fuckin marker

ya i jacked some india before it sucks except for paper but im writing off paper :)

yeah anyway india suck we have established this..im going on a trip soon and need a decent marker and ink to use..any ideas?

not grog shits sucks too watery,havnt used nero much never used krink here its a big waste of money but i do like the outcome of the steel tipped squeez pens so something along those lines that will ship to the uk and get here before next monday.

need an ink that stains hard and leaves a ghost too..dont have time to make a big batch of ink so help me out inkheads.

pm me or something i dont know just let me know.

oh and i only care for black and whites really.

grog is some of the best ink ive come across without dropping an arm and a leg to buy it..it is pretty thin but covers reaallly well..works well in any marker..dripps for days..oink sucks..its pretty transparent-ish..watery..fades..

you described grog right there man its transparent and watery ..well what ever we get here is anyway more chems mite be allowed in your manufacture. im definatly going to look into mixing up some hard staining ink at some point.

i just ordered the steel tip krink because i want the marker not too bothered about the ink but ill use it and some illadel to support the guy and an empty little soul tip.

good idea?