Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In my experience in coloring or dying anything like that... My only advice is practise on as many things as you can first, that way youre not just diving into a fresh pair of nikes on the first go.

WAIT!!!! YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE KIWI SHOE POLISH??YOU SHOULDOVE TAKEN IT,,WHAT A TOY MOVE!!!!:D :D [/size]

if you got the money to buy then why fucking rack it?

who gives a fuck cunt.

racking depends on how much you have to loose but this aint the philosophy thread.

i was wanderin if anyone has used witches brew i wanna buy but dont wanna waste my money. Caught scribs with some red oink and it bled through very well worth the money.

^

Fucking noob.

yeah I mean god forbid someone ask a question IN A FORUM!

dumbass

i make my ink out of pen ink charcoal rubin alchoahol and shoe polish...im ghetto like dat cuz in south carolina their aint shit but walls and signs ment to be tagged but no fukin gear or gear shops it sux

1339287301_freshghwall.jpg.f8dd0d74535abcd91bb4b06b8bd78fe8.jpg

^

Fucking noob.

yeah I mean god forbid someone ask a question IN A FORUM!

dumbass

i dont see how that helps.

i searched but prolly didn't get the right keyword so someone please tell me.

walalalalalalala or w.e its because you didnt let the pressure release. spray the paint into some sort of open container like a plastic up let it sit for a bit then pour it in. id say let it sit for like 2 -3 hours

injury how is it bad? like is it easily buffed, fades fast, not opaque enough ect.

injury how is it bad? like is it easily buffed, fades fast, not opaque enough ect.

It seems watered down, if that makes sense. you've used regular pilot black right? Pilot black drips, but it sticks to the surface. When you apply brutal blue to a vertical surface it doesnt stick: the drips take the rest of the ink with it, leaving a vaguely visible & entirely transparent blue ghost where you applied it & the majority of the blue in the drips. I dont have a picture else i'd post one. Also fades like a bitch in the sun. Havent done or seen a buff test.

oohh iigh i was thinkin of getting some too because the black and red are the tits man.

oohh iigh i was thinkin of getting some too because the black and red are the tits man.

if red is good ink, then maybe i just got a bad batch.

i got mine free in an order from them.

Yeah that may be it. only thing bad about it is it fades really quick if its in the sun.

a fast sick hand..looks like a ny fat..not just the cap that does that it take talent to get them circles..