Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

oooo word.

yea you cna also mix ink with white oil based piant to get sick colors. like garvey and white, too pro.

stains too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont have any.

you can mix it with white acrylic too. sme thing.

just make sure you never do more ink than paint.

you can use stainers too, ive used meth blue to make nice electric blues that bleedthru

why dont you just try it?

i dont have any empty mops to run it through, and im not about to empty one just to show you what it looks like.

there was soem online graff shop that sold Ot mops with marsh white and garvey in them which is like the same thing, but i forget which site it was

ok i tried searching and all that came up was nail polish remover. just curious, could plain colored nailpolish be thinned/mixed? would it get thin enough to use in like a woodcraft?

i know that...but it really work,it leave a ghost on the doors...not a purple ghost but more like a candle you rub aginst the door and with the sun it melt

you should kill yourself.

• Like 1

i left for two days and this is what you fucks are up to? the whole last page is just nonsense and ignorance.

fuckin you know who you are.

GET A LIFE.

andc for the other half who also know who you are,

dont waste ur time on those jackasses and just put them in their place where they belong when needed.

i mean really dude?

fuckin a ghost off of linseed oil?

way to be a dick

what do you suggest?

are we suppose to not put our recepies that work for us on here?

where the fuck is your ultra god like staining power ink? you buy yours?

if you have a problem with people using tooth paste in their ink, let them waste it.

i left for two days and this is what you fucks are up to? the whole last page is just nonsense and ignorance.

you need to get a grip dude.

your a huge reason i dont bother coming here.

you showed up and talked like a fucking wana be super ghetto kid,"grimmy" this and "nigga" that. kissed my ass in pm's.

then came back like your gods gift to fake internet toys.

shit was old on the first day.

anywhere to find pilot ink or anything similar that's not online?

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

find your local art supply shops and call them if they don't have their shit listed on the site

michael's and hobby lobby will not have pilot

LRN2SEARCH

you need to get a grip dude.

your a huge reason i dont bother coming here.

you showed up and talked like a fucking wana be super ghetto kid,"grimmy" this and "nigga" that. kissed my ass in pm's.

then came back like your gods gift to fake internet toys.

shit was old on the first day.

fuckin... im sittin here eating rice and porck chops. pork chopS man. that is plural, which means more than one, cuz im just straight G like that.

you mad?

EDIT: my green beans got cold, and i think i should expand on where im coming from.

while you were watching me do all this and while you were recording this timeline you have, where were you? you were reading and not posting.

every time i posted a recipe, where were you?

not posting.

when toys had questions, i only told them to fuck off like 60% of the time, which is better than average, so once again, double yew tee eff mate?

and i dont kiss your ass in pm's. dont misconstrue beingt nice for licking ur taint. it explains alot why you feel that way though.

i think you "being back" is just thweet but really, im here to share knowledge, not to justify my reasons for contributing my info here.

and on that note, im grimey as fuck, NYURGAH!

you smell what im steppin in?

haha shit me? damn sleep depravation is a bitch. runnin on 30 hours no sleep and 40 milligrams of adderall, not cuttin it. thanks for the beef either way.