Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
muriatic acid.......etches concrete and creates rust on metal.a.k.a. tags last FOREVER.

untill the concrete wears down and the metal rusts completely.

Figured this thread would be as good as any other.

Got some rusto aluminum, put it in a mop. and it was weird as fuck. Looked like all thinner and a little pigment. The first couple of days I just mixed it by shaking the fuck out of it. Okay well I went back today with a mixing stick, and found that all the chrome shit is stuck to the bottom... I dunno if it's old or what.

Is it beyond saving or what? Ill try to keep stirring the shit.

All rusto aluminum is like that..don't throw it away put some marbles or nuts and bolts or something in there and shake that shit.

All the pigment sinks and clots up on the bottom be sure to mix the can with a stir stick extremely well before putting it to use.

Yeah I stirred the fuck out of the pigments and now its fucking ace. Whats the point in ever buying grog or krink.

People in other threads said that the server is messed up and glitches like that so dont worry about it. I figured they would fix it with that downtime, guess not.

you only got two tic tacs my snick snack! when i get my third im going to go premium like teh big dogs.

• Like 1

ok way kan i make with this stuff

i have dot 3 brake fluid.rubbing alchocal,rit cloth dye,leather dye,chacole,nail polish remover,and a bucket of oil based paint??

any ideas?

• Like 2