INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im pretty sure rogue doesnt have the "real" krink recipe. because some kid was just claiming on youtube that he got the "real" recipe for junobo from rogue and it was completely off. and rogue also said he worked for me so

and his paint is similar to junobo but not even close as far as ingredients after what his friend or whoever that was told me. no hard feelings rogue but i just found that out.

Listen, im one of Rogue's "partners", and yes, we DO have the REAL krink recipe...but its funny, CAUSE WE HAVENT SOLD IT TO ANYBODY YET!!! So obviously, your mistaken....im not trying to beef with you Junobo....but we havent sold it yet, so i dont think that is even close to possible.....and as for the Junobo, yes it may not be the same ingredients, but it damn sure looks and writes JUST like it! Who cares if its different? If it writes the same thats all that matters! And, Obnix is a better deal because you get the same amount for cheaper, and we are taking colors of high demand :p Also, we will begin including samples of future/other inks for sale too....convinced yet?

We arent trying to beef with you man, but we want proof of this krink story....and who is this "friend?" NONE of us contacted you about this....but obviously the cats out of the bad now..:rolleyes:

Aight, I'll get you some flicks.

Will you stand by me Smooth, I want Junobo to post proof or atleast the name of who told him. It would really help me a lot to figure out whos doing this shit.

sure man i got your back but im sure junobo wouldnt lie about it why would he

I know man, I wasn't trying to say your starting shit, but someone is giving you lies. Can you PM me the name of whoever said shit, I would really appreciate it.

Sorry for attacking you, but no one knows the recipe except me and 2 others. I apologize for being a dick. We cool?

Haha, I know I need to chill. But I want to know whos fucking around.

his username on youtube is bizerkiz

heres the first thing i saw him post....

"as for that junobo paint! another ghetto krink!!! how they make the insane colours! (this is the exact recipie i even checked it out myself.. that philly cat even admitted it! take white rust (oil based) paint.. over thinn it (so its runny) go to your art store and get whatever colour oil paint you want (like the cool stuff in the tube)... mix.. then add two ingredients which i cannot reveal.. (sorry.. you've have to message me "

here is what i sent him...

you better stop saying you know me and that i gave you our formula. (by the way, yours is way off) and ours is way different than ghetto krink. haha ours is completely unique. you must be toy if you think thats what junobo is made out of.

and here is his reply to why he said it...

"dont mind me mate... im going of rouge's recipie.. and he said that he was one of the makers.. so im sorry for any mis-understanding..."

From Junobo, and Bizerk gave him the wrong recipe and lied and said I said I worked for Junobo. We're not sure why, bu Bizerk is making shit up.

First page of this thread has a great recipe for what

you are asking. Read it carefully, as it is VERY specific.

For a tutorial on making exactly what you want, you can

search this thread, using the Advanced search option, and

only search MY (asdf_va!) posts. Just search "paint recipe"

or maybe "my paint recipe." I can't remember the best way

to find it. But if you look hard enough, I show you what I use.

Cheap and REALLY good recipe.

Good luck.

thanks for being cool.

The shit is ready!!! We got Krink now in all kinds of dope colors. $13 a bottle $5 a mop. No more worrying about your krink refills now, we can get you a refill right here!!!!!

This stuff was STILL dripping when I took this flick, more color pictures to come!

P1140385.jpg