INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
for the rit dye i have the same question. i have some of those and i have no clue what to mix it with. wen i used it the shit was almost transparent. any ideas on wat i can user to make it stain?

rit is only good to thin acrylic paint.

say you have orange rit...

mix it with orange acrylic. the 44 cent shit at walmart.

it doesnt have to be the exact same color, just do it.

same with black rit.

but people will trip shit if they see a hand in orange ink someplace.

i know i would. and with that, ill try another batch acryliRIT.

the same goes for india ink, but rit is cheaper.

i stole that last lil tidbit from a dude from SR. i cant remember his name and the sites down again, so ill post the link when i can.

-sk8er6

liquid, but w/e. get what you can. add enough water to it to dilute it. (i tried it with alcohol, it heated up, didnt mix, and blew up my ozarka bottle!

and for metallic colors...

if i wanted my own metallic blue or red, can i just straight up mix a color and ghetto krink to get it, or will it be just like mixing blue and grey(instead of silver)

cuz i wanted to mix some ghetto krink with some shit blue spraypaint i picked up (dont worry, i know how to depressurize paint and such):D

and a couple pages back, someone said something about ghetto krink blowing up in their faces. never happened to me, but now im concerned cuz i got it in a gleas jelly jar.:o

oooooh i made the most buttery blue paint... Process Blue One Shot and just the right amount of mineral spirits.. probably not super permanent but its all good..my tags will bust untill they get buffed.

Ima post up a flick as soon as a get a window marker or something

Image028.jpg

Oh yeah, this tag is a window marker, not a mini mop. Just wanted to make it clear you dont have to waste your money on those mini mops, you can rack window markers

for me, there is no major difrence between an otr flowpen and a zig glue pen.

but i mostly rock oink ink.

heres the problem:

i try to get drips with oink, but when it starts, the ink dries up to fast.

so im wondering if a tad of breakfluid will do the trick.

im asking cause i dont want to waste what little ink ive got left.

thanx in advance,

-sk8er6

sk8er6: A fast drying, staining, ink is a blessing. I suggest you dont fuck it up with break fluid...Maybe mixing it with slower drying ink would be a better option...

But then again, fast-drying is a really good caracteristic, to me, for an ink. hit me back with this...

i think its the dry time. im using a zig glue pen, and it dripped with india ink. when i write with oink, the line starts to bleed, but then it stopped with a drip of like a 1/4 inch or none. im pretty sure the dry time is a factor. im not gonna fuck with oink though.

and does anyone know where to get those rectangular bottles of india ink with the white and blue label? i cant remember what the name brand was. i know the whole deal on india ink, im jus looking to cop some. and oink, whats ur myspace??