Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was just wondering how much carbon paper and alcohol together. Because I always see things saying to mix them together, but never see how much of each you mix

I need to get my hands on some additive powders, which will eventually be added to my lovely stash of garvey, leather dye & brake fluid.... any1 know where i can get sum of these4 powders in the UK? cheers.

ps heavy refillable mops......'Scuff Kote' woolworths £2.69 or sumthin...easy to refill and leak proof. krink heads fit on em too.

yo scooby doo. get potassium permangenate, that is a great additive. go to a pet store that sells fish and ask them for it, if they ask you what its for say its to get rid of parasites in your fish tank. and most importantly get the powder/crystal form. the liquid form is jus watered down crystals so its no good.

oh yer and those scuff kote mops are siik, do your nibs dry out after a week? and if they do, what do you with them, do you throw them away or what?

quick question if you want to gett gloss black and you have flat black rusto is there somthing to putt in it to make it glossy are would you need to strait up by gloss paint

Originally posted by jax is payphones@Mar 1 2006, 12:07 PM

home made etch...ne tips? i have the armour etch cream but i cant really figure out how to make it into a working marker....

probably shouldn't be using it then.

anybody ever used Marsh stencil ink, opposed to the T grade??? The discription sounds simalar and it way fuckin cheaper? anybody?

oh ya and how about the white pigmented Marsh. I wondering the difference between the pigmented and the dye style ink. I've used the regular dye style they have. Any free knowledge on that??