Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

Originally posted by scooby-doo@Jan 27 2006, 09:15 AM

Anyone know whats good to mix with Garvey XT-70 voilet...i got sum on order form the US...i heard its pretty mad with staining already, would it be better with brake fluid? what else have ppl tried mixing it with or dont they mix?

cheers peeps.

My favourite potion for the violet garvey was

1/4 brakefluid and about 5 grams of gentian

violet and it did wonders especially on painted

surfaces, they buffed, buffed and buffed and

then tried to scratch it off with a file, most of

the paint underneath got buffed but the stain

was still there.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MAR@Jan 27 2006, 12:00 AM

wait did you put eraser felt in it instead or did you try to leave the regular part in?

Just jam it tight (no brokeback) with eraser felt and it should be alright.

The (ghetto) krink ratio is ~1/4 spirts 3/4 paint.

recipes vary based on personal preference.

yeah i put the eraser in liek you always do for a marker...but i put 1/3 mineral spirits and 2/3 paint..i tihnk i put so much mineral sprirts that it had leik pressure or somethign build up becasue it satrted to just rise up liek crazy when i capped it...but with the cap off it woudl stay clam liek the pressure went through the felt eraser maybe

Originally posted by snake_tooth@Jan 29 2006, 12:33 AM

yo what ink is better, corio, nero inferno or pilot, or a mix? because i have an opurtunity to buy sum and i dont come by it often.

ive heard Corio is pretty damn sexy!

Originally posted by skirmfirm@Jan 25 2006, 10:54 AM

The new ink thats been about lately 'grog' states how its the most unbuffable ink in the world, well, i hope not to piss on your fire, but its weaker than baby piss

1 large drawn patch of grog on pourous metal.

grog16bx.jpg

Left for 2 months

1 quick line of runofthemill deoderant

grog25qw.jpg

One wipe with cloth

grog33mc.jpg

shazzam,

now if i had kept on rubbing, i expect it would have all completely gone.

Unbuffable indeed, maybe on BARE WOOD.

CUNT. :huh2:

I think Ive done that effect before - otr ink and some shit white I racked on top. Nice effect.

Originally posted by The First of Faze+Jan 27 2006, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The First of Faze - Jan 27 2006, 06:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Jan 27 2006, 12:00 AM

wait did you put eraser felt in it instead or did you try to leave the regular part in?

The (ghetto) krink ratio is  ~1/4 spirts 3/4 paint.

yeah i put the eraser in liek you always do for a marker...but i put 1/3 mineral spirits and 2/3 paint..i tihnk i put so much mineral sprirts that it had leik pressure or somethign build up becasue it satrted to just rise up liek crazy when i capped it...but with the cap off it woudl stay clam liek the pressure went through the felt eraser maybe

[/b]

Did you use bucket paint or spray?

Try leaving out for maybe 10 minutes. I dont know what to tell you this never happened to me.

wat amount of vinegar shud i put in to dilute it without weakening it too much?

7141005.jpg

cheers

Originally posted by MAR+Jan 29 2006, 05:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Jan 29 2006, 05:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The First of Faze@Jan 27 2006, 06:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Jan 27 2006, 12:00 AM

The (ghetto) krink ratio is  ~1/4 spirts 3/4 paint.

Did you use bucket paint or spray?

Try leaving out for maybe 10 minutes. I dont know what to tell you this never happened to me.

[/b]

yeah i used bucket paint...i read liek 30 pages about inks on this sight and followed everythign i read...i made it again today with less mineral spirits and it didnt do the whole bubble over hting but it isnt opaque at all...and i only used lie k1/5 mineral spirits and 4/5 rustoleum aluminum bucket paint...i notice theres a large chunk of paint in the bottom of the bucket and i tried to mix it aroudn and blend that but it wasnt working and i dont have a blender to waste just to make this mix turn out irght so i think that may be contributing to the lack of opacity...whatever...thaks for the help guys

:smiles:

Originally posted by 186+Jan 30 2006, 09:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (186 - Jan 30 2006, 09:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skirmfirm@Jan 25 2006, 10:54 AM

The new ink thats been about lately 'grog' states how its the most unbuffable ink in the world, well, i hope not to piss on your fire, but its weaker than baby piss

1 large drawn patch of grog on pourous metal.

grog16bx.jpg

Left for 2 months

1 quick line of runofthemill deoderant

grog25qw.jpg

One wipe with cloth

grog33mc.jpg

shazzam,

now if i had kept on rubbing, i expect it would have all completely gone.

Unbuffable indeed, maybe on BARE WOOD.

CUNT. :huh2:

I think Ive done that effect before - otr ink and some shit white I racked on top. Nice effect.

[/b]

OWNED .

ur better off using inks that arent made for graff . besides krink

yeah i think i will buy some krink next time...i might just rack some pilots next itme im at michaels..i personally dont care about buff cause i hit shit enoug hthat the name gets out before tis buffed i just liek krink cause the drips

Guest -MOE LESTER-

why the fuck would anyone BUY krink....you suburb writers are funny

I dont know from experience but apparently the home made krink doesnt even compare to kr's

[quote

i have krink and boot legg krink i dont really see the difference

my recipe is rusto,krylon short cuts, paint hinner

it looks better than krink in my opinion