Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 25 2006, 03:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 25 2006, 03:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Jan 24 2006, 11:40 PM

S.A.- These kids are fools they will try anything, your going to get someone killed.

The combo Mr. Austin wants you to make will make a flamable hydrogen gas that when sealed off for some time will most likely explode and catch your house on fire. Not a good idea. But if you still dont believe me and your dumb enough to try it, well I wont feel bad for your sorry ass.

haha...

sealing it in a paint can like that would only make the top pop off and maybe make a mess...it's flammable not combustible there's a difference.

[/b]

what happens if it sparks?

Garvey ink for insides....axe will NOT take it off, ive tried.

pilot for outside..shit dont fade and iis nicely opaque

im yet to try marsh but im going to order some soon

i heard white marsh and garvey mix to the ultimate ink.

anybody know what can be used to dilute this shit?

7141005.jpg

Ive tried water but it weakens it(obviously)...im not sure about turps or spirits cuz it aint good to be fuckin wit acid.

yer thats etch cream, you need to dilute it in vineger. and if you get any on your hands wash with milk. it nutralises the acidity of the etch, but i would never fuck with etch, its to risky and it fuks you up.

yer i thought that scented oil wouldnt work, i tried extract of vanilla and it didnt do shit.

so i made some krink today...put it in two zig markers...one with the drip controller still in one without...the controller held a little ink from not coming out but the other one just poursd out even with it standing up strate...i mean it leaks liek a fuckin whore what did i do wrong? put too much spirits?

wait did you put eraser felt in it instead or did you try to leave the regular part in?

Just jam it tight (no brokeback) with eraser felt and it should be alright.

The (ghetto) krink ratio is ~1/4 spirts 3/4 paint.

recipes vary based on personal preference.

Anyone know whats good to mix with Garvey XT-70 voilet...i got sum on order form the US...i heard its pretty mad with staining already, would it be better with brake fluid? what else have ppl tried mixing it with or dont they mix?

cheers peeps.

hey ive never had garvey but from what ive heard garvey stains but also fades in sunlight, so you need to mix it with something that wont, maybe some violet feibins or corio for example. brake fluid aparently adds corosiveness although ive never used it, but go for it, only a little though.

btw where are you from outside the US? and where did u order your garvey from?

yer thats etch cream, you need to dilute it in vineger

yea i been tryin vinegar but it weakens it loas and doesnt frost the glass.is there a specific vinegar to use??i been usin clear vinegar....ill try the brown one.

Originally posted by tae@Jan 27 2006, 02:00 PM

yer thats etch cream, you need to dilute it in vineger

yea i been tryin vinegar but it weakens it loas and doesnt frost the glass.is there a specific vinegar to use??i been usin clear vinegar....ill try the brown one.

i never use etch so im not interily sure, but i do know a fair bit about it. it doesnt etch the glass straight away, you have to wait days i think, the longer it stays on the more forsted the glass gets.

Originally posted by rattleytins@Jan 27 2006, 10:01 AM

http://shop.henxs.com/page.asp?id=153

that has corio

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/LOKO-GRAFFITI-AND-SKATE-SUPPLY

that one used to have quite cheap corio and grog but it seems to have gone, :( check up and see, maybe itll come back

cheers for that mate! il get sum corio me thinks. im from far far far away! lol i got my garvey from art-primo.com chikkketty-check it!