Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

this may have been asked before..does anyone no how to make Orange ink? i was thinking of white marsh or another white ink and mixing it with a dye....anyone no anythign abut this..dont usually make my own ink use corio or grog with some brake fluid for transit...

if anyone is willing to help ill hook u up with grog for other swaps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you can just expiriment with paints , i have these ZIG ink refills that are in oranges and yellows , could make a sick orange colored ink but theyre not in big bottles .. i dont know if its enough for however much you would want

* edit ; spelling error

hey i was just wondering if marsh and pentel white ink would mix. i dont want to waste any marsh if it doesn't work

oh yeah and its blue marsh if that makes any difference

it dependswhat your looking for, if you wanted a light blue color or a lighter blue color i guess u can try it.. just try it without TOO much marsh, so if it doesnt end up working then its all good. ie ; pour some marsh and some pentel into a cup , or something .. but im pretty sure its gona work

yeah i did it, it works pretty well and makes some real cool colors. i just wish i could oput the pentel back together.

thanks

no problems, haha the only thing i could have done would drill a hole at the bottom of my pentel, and let the ink out , then funnel it back in, and duct tape it or melt something over the hole ..

i recently made some fake krink.

just took 1 gas bucket,rusto chrome paint, brake fluid and paint thinner.

it works, but keep the shit outside cause it smells.

so i stumbled on kiwi shoe dye I bought some and tried it straight. It wasnt opaque so i added some black rit dye powder and blam!, black mop. easy as horny pie.

Originally posted by dotdotdot@Jan 10 2006, 01:45 PM

i recently made some fake krink.

just took 1 gas bucket,rusto chrome paint, brake fluid and paint thinner.

it works, but keep the shit outside cause it smells.

no homemade krink will EVER compare to the original.

dont ever ever mix anything with etch.

some know reactions are a poisonus, odorless, colorless i believe gas when you mix alcohol with it (so dont do ink because there are worse things in it)

plus dont ever ever mix etch with silver or chrome paint or else you will have some kind of smoke/gas, the marker gets extremely hot and some other dangerous shit

just use the etch by its self...... there is no colored etch

... or dont use etch at all. Otherwise, dont mix it with anything. Also, think long and hard about what your doing. This may get you the type of attention you dont want.

Anyone know where I can get some good stainer in Sydney?I'm talking proper stains not just some shit poser ink thats supposed to stain but can be buffed well easy.

I was making ink/mops from rusto bucket paint and thinner back in '89'. Along with dozens of other techniques me and my partners came up with. Now days writers be gettin creative with creating new colors and styles but...... before name brands like KRINK and others were founded let us not forget... Old school cats from the train days use to get down with the home made markers.

Thats original.

Originally posted by MAR@Jan 9 2006, 10:30 PM

so i stumbled on kiwi shoe dye I bought some and tried it straight. It wasnt opaque so i added some black rit dye powder and blam!, black mop. easy as horny pie.

its probly gonna be shit...get feibings, I think they have it in city place (the mall in silver spring).

Originally posted by ELSE_KGB@Jan 11 2006, 02:50 PM

I was making ink/mops from rusto bucket paint and thinner back in '89'. Along with dozens of other techniques me and my partners came up with. Now days writers be gettin creative with creating new colors and styles but...... before name brands like KRINK and others were founded let us not forget... Old school cats from the train days use to get down with the home made markers.

Thats original.

damn fuckin straight man

never used this forum before, always feared of not being replyed to. ha.

Anyway chaps, havnt ever realy been down with this staining bussiness and im not reading the whole thread to get one awnser. i know all the things like dot 3 dylon powder blah blah, anyone else give me EASALY accsesable substances that give a hard stain? and what does the more experianced people on here think of brick acid? not forgetting im from the uk. inks i use would be inferno, fibbings, corio ect ect. peace. ;)

Originally posted by 5iveDee+Jan 11 2006, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Jan 11 2006, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Jan 9 2006, 10:30 PM

its probly gonna be shit...get feibings, I think they have it in city place (the mall in silver spring).

[/b]

looks decent enough ill see

Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Jan 10 2006, 08:41 PM

dont ever ever mix anything with etch.

some know reactions are a poisonus, odorless, colorless i believe gas when you mix alcohol with it (so dont do ink because there are worse things in it)

plus dont ever ever mix etch with silver or chrome paint or else you will have some kind of smoke/gas, the marker gets extremely hot and some other dangerous shit

just use the etch by its self...... there is no colored etch

Cheers thats just wot i wanted to know ;) ;) :disguised: :dunce: :privateeye: :bday:

actually kiwi mops are incredibly popular in the states where im at...and on bombing science thast all anyone tlaks abotu for mops as well...but can anyone tell me what inferno is please?

Originally posted by ELSE_KGB@Jan 11 2006, 03:50 AM

Thats original.

TRUE FUCKING STORY

and inferno is just some namebrand ink type thing you get on like bombing science, sorry i dont know about this stuff and never fucked with it

Its a Itallian Ink 'sposed to be really good, like better than grog good, like wind in your hair good, like chocolate cake good (does anyone know what commercial Im refering to?). I think the full name is nero d'inferno.

yah my m8s got that but he hasnt tried it yet, i bought some corio and loved that and then sum1 said grog is better. So i bought the grog but i dunno, i might mix them together.