Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rubbish heap

INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

5iveDee, that rit dye isnt all that bad. what i did with it was, i just mixed it with black sanford roll on ink. i used that black ink as the base and the dye gave it more opaqueness. and the purple dye (which i racked), gets into surfaces pretty good, so it stains pretty good. just mix that dye, a good black ink, and some dot3 and that ink will be good. trust me on that. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bink.jpg

Colop Stamp pad ink, black, 25ml

"This high quality glycerine-based ink from Colop is suitable for all commercial stamp pads - the practical 25 ml bottle has a squeeze action for ease of use". Is this stuff any good? i fond it on the uk staples site.

Im back with more info on candy ink.

For those doubters who dismiss candy ink as a myth.

This is an example of how garvy in an ultra stains a panel out here. This is after 1 round of buffing.

p92600593lj.jpg

This is candy ink after 1 round buffing.

p92200020bq.jpg

Another tag after 1 round of buffing.

p92800372xi.jpg

This is candy ink after 2-3 rounds of buffing.

p92800238gs.jpg

That is all.

sweet do you know if that available in the UK? PM me if it is

ok the pen below, if i was to take all the wax outta it and boiled it would that be any use or wouldi have just fucked another marker? cheers

otr080scrawlpen.jpg.08a53b1bd8bee718f6c74dc1d705cf85.jpg

Originally posted by flip words@Nov 24 2005, 02:10 PM

5iveDee, that rit dye isnt all that bad. what i did with it was, i just mixed it with black sanford roll on ink. i used that black ink as the base and the dye gave it more opaqueness. and the purple dye (which i racked), gets into surfaces pretty good, so it stains pretty good. just mix that dye, a good black ink, and some dot3 and that ink will be good. trust me on that. peace.

thanks allot. I need to find some dot 3, how much does that shit run at?

yo i just cracked open a printer cartridge, pulled out them spunge shits and squeezed them out with a garlic crusher collected the toner, and mixed that shit with some plain old alcohol, it makes a ok ink but the sponges are what im talking about...

they make some fat ass nibs for mops instead of socks...

get a few so they can expand to the size of whatever you use as a mop, then super glue them together at the bottom... (not too much glue though). stick them in your maker and you can cut some ill shapes in them if you want like calligraphy nibs or somthin..

then load that shit with whatever ink you want and there you go boys and girls.

peace

i just jacked paint thinnner and lacka thinner last night and i was wondering if any of you fellas got a simple recipe like *somthing* and paint thinner, or *somthing* and lacka thinner things i can buy at home depot or somthing and just add it to my emty kiwi mop bottle.

i was wondering if "odds and ends" can do it?

Quick question - I've got access to loads of oil based lithographic printing inks, going to experiment with thinning them down and putting them into a mop.

To be honest, I've not really got much experience with making my own mixes, anyone had a go with this type of brew?

Lame question I know, but I don't wan't to waste my time if it's going to go nowhere....

i just jacked paint thinnner and lacka thinner last night and i was wondering if any of you fellas got a simple recipe like *somthing* and paint thinner, or *somthing* and lacka thinner things i can buy at home depot or somthing and just add it to my emty kiwi mop bottle.

i was wondering if "odds and ends" can do it?

anyone ever try messing with powdered chalk? like the blue chalk you put in a line, or anything else. i just figured it might be possible to use that to mix with some other shit to give it a nice consistent color. who knows?

yo nerve about that powdered chalk i been meaning to fuck with that shit cuz in my art class they had some and i was reading the tube an shit an it was saying that certain colors are maad permanent like i think the colors were blue, red, and the fluorescent colors. i dont know what brand it was or anything so sorry about that but im not sure how to use it besides just making chalk with it

where can I either lift some garvey and/or marsh, or buy it for super cheap?

I've been searching online forever, and I'm tired of lifting like a million of the pilot refill inks.

any direction at all, please.

sorry if someone already asked this question but here i go..

Can the homemade krink be used in the kiwi bottle? And will that nib on the kiwi bottle get all crusty and shit if you dont use it for a week or so? thanks!

Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Dec 2 2005, 01:28 PM

yo nerve about that powdered chalk i been meaning to fuck with that shit cuz in my art class they had some and i was reading the tube an shit an it was saying that certain colors are maad permanent like i think the colors were blue, red, and the fluorescent colors. i dont know what brand it was or anything so sorry about that but im not sure how to use it besides just making chalk with it

yo T, i was at work and i had to refill a line with some chalk (that dark blue ground chalk) and an idea struck me. i would put it in an ink or maybe a paint mix (for some reason i suspect ink would work better). but anyway, funds and times are tight right now so i cant really afford to do much expirimenting. so if anyone has tried this or is interested in giving it a try then let me know whats up. peace