INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the little white out bottles with a brush im assuming, ive got a heap of them but i just fill up a squirty bottle with it.

im confused about 2 things....

1. why would thinning that be any different to thinning white paint

2. what is the difference between white "ink" like DED and thinned white enamel paint?

I found this white ink shit at the shoe repair store. Not kiwi crap, really awesome white ink. Shit's great for white out pens. And on the real, those stores will be your heaven if you find the right ones. There's my big secret. Now tell me yours...

Edit: Just a bit of irony, or coincidence. This was my 777 post, and I just let out the best secret on this whole thread. You fuckers just got real lucky.

I found this white ink shit at the shoe repair store. Not kiwi crap, really awesome white ink. Shit's great for white out pens. And on the real, those stores will be your heaven if you find the right ones. There's my big secret. Now tell me yours...

Edit: Just a bit of irony, or coincidence. This was my 777 post, and I just let out the best secret on this whole thread. You fuckers just got real lucky.

^^Beast!

Okay I tried an experiment...

I had a few bottles of griffin shoe dye lying around, and a bottle of carbon paper ink. I mixed the two, and put a few magic marker inserts into it over a few days.

My end result is an ink that looks similar to toner....it seems to work pretty well but I'm not sure about how to thicken it up, or if it's just a lost cause. Thoughts?

ASDF_VA! - The Doctor Phil of Vandalism.

Skag - stoned....

Try using cigarette ash to thicken your ink, and I don't think the magic marker inserts were necessary. Who the fuck wants thinned magic marker ink? Griffen is pretty much used as a mixer or additive because leather dye tends to be fuckin' watery when used alone, and carbon paper or the modern day equivalent (pen ink....shudder) is pretty good to be used a a slightly thin base. Add something like a bit of pilot ink to it and you'll be set.

ok well here is the outcome of the Carbon Paper ink that I made. It wasnt actually carbon paper, more like carbon plastic, so the plastic is still in the bottle.

007-4.jpg

an here is some blue pen ink I made. I also added a full thing of other blue ink that i got at an art store. Dont know what its called. This ink in in a regular chisel tip valve marker.

010.jpg

how everyone latches onto asdf's balls, its cute. i love it how you refer to the internet as the internerd.. nice gag.

how good actually are you at graffiti.

Don't be a total queer.

Who the fuck even asks a stupid question like that.

Maybe a Cop or some bird ass fuck trying flock on

people. You DON'T know me, so you shouldn't be

worried with what I do. It's also none of your fucking

business. Don't diss people on this thread for being

normal people and having conversation on the all

impressive 12oz. It's just an internet forum. Not the

bench spot. If anyone is jocking anyone on this thread,

it a completely anonymous kid on a computer trying to

call me out on being anything. I never claimed anything

and I don't have anything to prove but what I know.

So I would say that regardless of how "GOOD" I am at

"Graffiti", your a total fag for putting it that as well, I am

way better at pointing out tired ass tourist like yourself.