INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

need some help.... got a heap potassium perm. just wondering what do i mix it in with? i read somewhere earlier on this thread to use rubbing alcohol like isopropyl? ive heard all kinds of things about that it may be reactive to certain things. maybe i should stop fucking around with additives and just use garvey. any help would be great tho :)

my ingredients......

leather dye

grog ink

blacktop ink

potassium permanganate

methylene blue

acetone

charcoal dust

so im wondering if any of these ingredients have a negative reaction with eachother or i should not add one of them for some reason, that might stuff it up?

hey guys, i was wondering how opaque the white marsh is? Or maybe i should just get the black.

If you want white... I would suggest mixing your own OIL based White paint for mop.

It's super easy to get the thickness that you want and its more opaque then white ink...

as far as what I have seen.

I have not seen the White Marsh... but if you are buying it, get the black.

It IS opaque.

ive tried using potassium perm. in an alcohol based ink, well what i thought was alcohol based.... not sure if OTR is alcohol based.. pretty sure it is... anyways just wondering how much i should put and the other thing is how do i dissolve it all... ive tried to stir and and kinda crush it up but it just gunks up.... anyone help?

sanford stamp pad ink....like the roll on stamp pad ink, there are the ones that come in red violet and black with white writing on the front.....they are not what your looking for, theres other ones that have a black container with yellow writing on it saying..."sanford permanent stamp pad ink-jet black"......thats the one you want

A recipe I discovered the other day:

1 Kiwi Shoe Polish Dealy

Oil Based Printmaking Ink

Paint Thinner.

Very simple, I based it off of the krink recipe, except that this is ink instead of paint.

The thing about the printmaking ink is that it's difficult to get into the container, and is extremely messy. I only put about say....2 bottle cap lids full of ink into the container, and about the same paint thinner, and it worked out nicely, very drippy.

You could use less paint thinner, but without it, the ink stays kind of solid, I had to shake it up to get it nice and liquidy.

p28775b.JPG

Example of print making ink.

printing ink used for reliefs and the like is pretty thick, like paint thick usually. you ever seen speedball printing ink, i'm pretty sure thats similiar stuff to what he is using and that stuff is as thick as paint.

my pleasure, terrorist.

PP is soluble in h2o (water) not alcohol. add 2-3 teaspoons of h2o to your mix and shake shake shake it should dissolve the PP.

but if i mix it with water and then add it ink wont it come out all steaky in the marker or mop?

hey ima put all of u stupid asses straight

the nycmop is fucken down.

you guys say only 15 year old kids/losers and toys buy them huh?

do me a favor. go 2 the nycmop.com website and look for the dasher tagg

now go 2 http://www.montana-paint.com/frameset.html

click on WRITERTEAM, then look for a guy by the name DASH. click on his name and look at his pictures.

thats the same dash that bought the nyc mop... so you guys are saying that dash is a toy? DASH? a writer sponsored by montana, one of the most recognized, most respected and well known paint by writers all over the world.

fucken dick heads, get ur information straight before u start hating on that guys' product.

^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I really hope this toy is a 12 year old from the midwest.

FYI, Dash FC has been making his own marker since 1983.

The tags in question were done using a Marsh/Garvey mix, housed in a"Secret" roll on mop with the school eraser nib. This is the same shit as an old Ban roll on mop, or an Arid roll on mop like the one my man at nyc mop is selling to you herbs. He has the pic because he was hooked with it when he said he going to be selling mops.

Due to the diminishing quality of Marsh Inks, Dash and company, now use DO EM DIRTY ink, and fully endorse it as a top quality product.

Do your homework and quit belly aching on 12 oz, Sissieeeees!

^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I really hope this toy is a 12 year old from the midwest.

FYI, Dash FC has been making his own marker since 1983.

The tags in question were done using a Marsh/Garvey mix, housed in a"Secret" roll on mop with the school eraser nib. This is the same shit as an old Ban roll on mop, or an Arid roll on mop like the one my man at nyc mop is selling to you herbs. He has the pic because he was hooked with it when he said he going to be selling mops.

Due to the diminishing quality of Marsh Inks, Dash and company, now use DO EM DIRTY ink, and fully endorse it as a top quality product.

Do your homework and quit belly aching on 12 oz, Sissieeeees!

DEDUNIVERSITY.jpg

YA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHARAOH WHATS GOOOD!!!!!!