Sketch for a freind

TASQ

This is a sketch I'm doing for a friend of mine, can you guess his name? I'm not completely done, as I'm debating doing a background, and I've yet to put all the other script in. Tell me what you think, positive or negative.

Excuse the scanning quality, the shading doesn't show up as well as it should. Enough excuses.

http://members.theglobe.com/Peckinpah/ZACH.JPG'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The actual piece is really pretty big and quite clean, but when I scanned it and shrunk it most of the angled lines got all fucked up and blurry.

MadMarker: Nah thats just some random objects. There are 4 smokes bunch together in the C though.

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

man .. either it is just a cowinkee dink (no i dont speak liek that in real life) or you bite that book "the way things work" if i can find the book i scan in the cover... but either way .. you have a steady hand and are good at drawing things.. good work !

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

here is the picture of the cover.. i know it is really small but.. ne ways .. this author is dope .. i guess im jsut wierd liek that but i like thigns like what he does -->David Macaulay

i know you probably cant see so..

T = cork screw with cork on the bottom

H = ?

E = pen in hand writing it

W = light being relfected off of mirrors

A = hanglider

Y = a zipper with the top unzipped the zipper thing that you hold onto in middle and zipped together part on bottom

T = one of those really tall cranes..

H = a satalite i think

I = ?

N = some thigns joined together?

G = a micrometer (it measures really small thigns)

S = a rocket with a trail of smoke shaped like an "S"

W = fill that is "strung" around cylinder thigns

O = reel of film wich the film from the "W" is attached to

R = a gear and a spiral thing with it.. and a metal rod

K = atoms that are having a reaction from each other and shooting away and towards the main cluster

.. dont get bored at 2 in the morning.. there are bad results =(

http://a1204.g.akamai.net/7/1204/1401/00081906011/images.barnesandnoble.com/images/1230000/1233422.gif'>

[This message has been edited by AidsIsDeadlyShit (edited 06-21-2001).]

Archived