PEACE WE OUTTA HERE! THE WORKERS!

imported_joewelcome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krowteN

^^what he said

and i hope noone ever finds out who they are.

shit like that is so much cooler when its a mystery.

FUCK i got one around here somewhere..says "ribbed for her pleasure"

purely classic shit!

any one ever see that Saturday Night Live when Deon Sanders was the host, The skit where they have that rap group that doesnt even rap, they just walk around when the beat starts, and say shit like, "mic check one, mic check two..." and then the beat stops and they say .."PEACE. WE OUTTA HERE!!!" ....

good stuff.

in your face!!! - the workers

someone said "definately not real workers". you act like rail workers are an army of clones unified under a certain code or something. there are thousands upon thousands of railworkers across the country. anybody can be doing anything. props to them.

Im under the impression "The Workers" is prolly some dude(S) whos down with graff, and is doing it, for the same reason we all are, they never cross out pieces from what I've seen; however, is in no way connected with that "get a job" phucker...that crosses out, and also boasts they are "workers" as well. lookin for a flick of "get a job"....anyone help me out?

I just figured "the workers" were a guy(s) who are railroaders and while doing their daily tasks at work, find scrap cans along the tracks and do their thing...But it is very mysterious and amusing at the same time!

It always made for a good day at the bench to see "the workers" roll by!