charity fund raiser for tease.

dr.testical

ideas from others would be a help.i know theres a bunch of tease haters out there.

but really.

im sick of coming on here everyday and seeing a post or thread by tease on based on a girl he saw at mcdonalds today while he was in line ordering a cheezeburger. or "supermarket hoes" he has supposedly fucked and etc etc.

i thinking about starting a charity fund raiser.(no walking or running involved)

a dollar from everyone on channel zero or the whole forum who would like to throwdown. it will go getting tease laid by a hooker. we can order them dirty if we want. but yes. it will go to this kid gettting to much pussy where he will get sick of it, and with him getting sick of this infected pussy or gay anal whatever he wants. it will then provide us the assurance of him posting anymore of them girly girls he saw and spit game too. becuase he.....................................................

wait fuck that how about we pay for a hitman.

or the money that everyone throws down could go to a 12oz barbeque this summer. malt liqour trampolenes hoes food and richard simons for all you lazy fucks who gained wieght becuase of this site. will get your life in order.

crunkholla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll donate 10 balls if he promises to never say "faggit" "nigger" or mention "mexican bitches" ever again.

and if he does, he agrees to be shot in the scrotum with a bb gun, all of which is to be caught on film and brought to 12oz as produced by browner, tesseract team nerd produckshunsz.

Archived