tarantula help

imported_dowmagik

one of my friends thought he was steve irwin or something anyway there was this pet store that was real shady and they would get you any animal you wanted for the right price. so he had one room of just deadly spiders and scorpions bird eating tarantulas crazy things i didnt like to even enter his house but anyway some of the spiders didnt eat for a long time 2 of them just died and one let the crickets eat him the guy who sold them to him said it had alot to do with the temperature humidity etc... just my 2 cents

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BOZACK

funny tarantula story:

i had this tarantula named mickey mouse (don't ask) who ate crickets like crazy. well one day i startled a female friend of mine with it, whowas talking on the phone at the time, and threw the phone at the tarantula, breaking one of its legs. this limited its mobility, and it was not able to go after the crickets to eat em. well after a few days, the crickets rebelled, attacked the crippled tarantula, and ate him alive, leaving only pieces of a hollow shell. it was a very sad and repulsive situation. so i set the terarium on fire with the crickets still inside. :mad: :mad:

You sound like a complete and utter juvenile delinquent.:lol:

I love animals to death, but:

A few years ago, I was chilling in the ravine drinking wine and I saw two ducks swimming side by side all cute like and shit. I grabbed my buddy’s air rifle, pumped it a few times, set the crosshairs on the scope right where I wanted them and pulled the trigger. It was a 50 yard shot on a moving target. The male got hit in the neck, started doing all these awkward things, then swam to shore. The two ducks were tripping out bigtime. I know in my heart that the male duck ended up dying later that day. I should have gone out to help them, but the only way across was by wading through polluted river, so I didn’t.

Ducks mate for life. That means the female duck died, too. And all the ducklings, if there were any. I’m so sorry.:(

thats a harsh story.

Have you seen winged migration yet? Beautiful shots of birds travelling for miles and miles...

then they showed some of them getting shot, stuck in oil, getting put in cages....

I was crying like a lil bitch.

I can watch people getting massecred on tv, but when it comes to a macaw getting put in a cage, on come the waterworks.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

fyi:

killing small animals as a child is very typical of serial killers and child molesters.

anyways...

i wanna hear how a tarantula got racked too.

Originally posted by fatbastard

when i was in michigan, i found this frog and decided to feed it a mosquito...the bloody mosquito started biting the frog, and the frog just sat there like a little bitch.

lol ahahahah you got a faggot bitch frog, reminds me when i was real little me and my family and one of their friends with their family went camping and used to go out at night and chase these huge ass toads around. one of the other kids kept flicking a toad it started making weird noises and like 15 others came and sat around it. we decided to leave.

Originally posted by Weapon X

I love animals to death, but:

A few years ago, I was chilling in the ravine drinking wine and I saw two ducks swimming side by side all cute like and shit. I grabbed my buddy’s air rifle, pumped it a few times, set the crosshairs on the scope right where I wanted them and pulled the trigger. It was a 50 yard shot on a moving target. The male got hit in the neck, started doing all these awkward things, then swam to shore. The two ducks were tripping out bigtime. I know in my heart that the male duck ended up dying later that day. I should have gone out to help them, but the only way across was by wading through polluted river, so I didn’t.

Ducks mate for life. That means the female duck died, too. And all the ducklings, if there were any. I’m so sorry.:(

Excellent...that replaces bozacks terrarium fire as my new fav story for this thread

Cinched, I never saw that movie. Oil slicks piss me off. They happen all the time, too. It’s cheaper for those shipping companies to just dump the oil, rather than bring it all the way to shore, sometimes. They were talking about it on CBC news last *week.

Lens, man, that story is so not funny. The thing is, when I say ducks mate for life, they mate for LIFE. When I aimed, I temporarily forgot that it’s the male bird that adorns the bright colours. I just thought it was pretty, and besides, I didn’t think I’d hit it anyway. I don’t think any duck will ever mate with that female duck ever again, ‘cuz she is damaged goods, or just too depressed or something. Without a male protecting her, she’ll die, anyways. Trust me, birds have feelings.

Oh, to show you that birds have feelings; a long time ago, we had a birdhouse in the backyard. It was left there from the previous neighbours – we had nothing to do with it. It was really high up, too. One day, I was throwing the tennis ball against the wall, and I came to step upon something. I looked down, and it was a dead chick. Looking around, there were, I think, three of them. They barely had feathers, they were so young. I called my dad, and he took care of the scene. For the rest of the summer, all you could hear – day and night – was the mother bird squawking constantly. It was crying. My family lost mad sleep that summer.

Re: fyi:

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

killing small animals as a child is very typical of serial killers and child molesters.

no way dude. well not in this case at least. i was a wild little bastard.

anyway here's another story about me killing an animal, but this bastard deserved it.

i have this obese silver tabby with no teeth (used to be a stray) that i love to death. she's almost 15 years old, and i'll be very sad when she dies, but anyway...this stupid mockingbird kept fucking with my cat, getting up in her face and divebombiing her and shit. my cat is old, fat, slow, and pretty defenseless, but this bird wouldn't leave her alone. it would fly a few feet in the air, then swoop down and ram my cat in the side of her head and shit. this went on for a few days, until i decided that fucking bird was gonna get wasted.

besta believe my 11 y/o ass grabbed the bb gun and popped the bitch. unfortunately, it didn't die, just kinda did a bunch of backflips and made loud scary noises, then kinda half-flew/half flip-flopped across the street into the neighbor's yard. that one really made me feel terrible for days, i hates seeing that bird flop around. but you know how it is, i'm down for my pets bitch. my poor old cat was eternally grateful.

In Belize there was a HUGE beautiful tarantula in our cabin.

While all the other girls were squealing I took pictures (wish I had a scanner)

It got annoyed by all the noise and scurried into a hiding space in the wall. There was also a bat flying and a rodent giving birth in one of the girls beds that night....

after all, it was in the middle of the rainforest

Originally posted by LENS

Sorry, you're talking to a guy that still throws rocks at marsh birds down in fremont.

I like to kill squirrels. That’s why we had the rifle down in the ravine that day.

SQUIRREL KILLER FOR LIFE!

My buddy’s grandfather was nuts. He was a hardcore shoplifter, and he would set up traps for squirrels in his backyard, then grab them and drown them in a bucket of water. I haven’t yet found out what he did with the bodies.

I never knew until this thread that crickets would feast on living things. i thought they were the vegans of the insect world.

X, i bet he was saving up the squirrel pelts to make a coat.

And as for the ducks, my gf slapped me one time for slinging rocks at some mallard ducks. i thought that was pretty cool.

Archived