Santas Ghetto - London.

trendoid

Guest imported_b0b

Oh.. I was pissed then. On the website today it says it was Zombie's gran who collected the prize on his behalf "it seems very nice, I'm sure he'll like it"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah- I though it was okay. The whole event was sponsored by Puma, but that's a top secret! ;) What pissed me off is that Banksy nicked a piece of public sculpture by my mate KABE from the first Finders Keepers event and has now apparently sold it in Santa's Ghetto as one of his own for £1,500! It's signed by kabe, and even has my other man YUP's tag on the back! :(

this is the secondd time Banksy's done this. He had another Finders Keepers piece in his 'Turf War' show- A sculpture by my mate Ronzo... there was a photo of it in the paper!

Guest imported_b0b

Swatch from NYC been doing that for ages.. Such are the perils of putting things out in the public domain. Could be worse, could have been taken down and chucked away and at least it lets your boys know how much their stuff can go for.

If they want to get their own back they could screen print a few tees with Banksy stencils and flog them on ebay. Probably wont get grand and a half for them but still it all helps.

As for the Burner Prize, bumped into a few NT chaps at the weekend, they were pissed off at being shortlisted it seems.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived