Insomniacs Unite

GucciCondom

So who else has to get up for school or work at 6am but can't sleep? Fuck sleep I layed in bed with my eyes closed for almost 2 hours and didn't even begin to drift off to sleep. So I have just been sitting around playing Tony Hawk Underground and smoking all my cigarettes all night. Maybe its the fact that I called it a sick day and slept until 5pm and consumed like 7 cokes but I often find myself like this. I'll start to get comfortable then get all itchy..then get comfortable again and start feeling hot and then my back will start hurting and shit and I can't seem to be comfortable long enough to fall asleep. I guess I'll probably just stay up the rest of the night theres no sense in getting an hour or two of sleep it will be harder to get up then if I just stayed up. Who else is out there? I know im not alone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I fucking hate it. I have no problem with it on the weekend I sort of like just getting a lot of time to myself all night..but on the weekend I can end up going to sleep and sleep until whenever. During the week when I fall asleep for a couple hours and have to get up all early its the shittiest feeling. Then all day I'm like a fuckin zombie.

I get to get up at 7 to watch a 2 year old til 5 o'clock, then I go to work for 8 hours....Atleast I know I will sleep tomorrow night. If I hadn't agreed to watch this little shit 4 days a week my lack of sleeping when its dark out wouldn't be a problem. My sisters little mistake is ruining my life. Everyone said kids would ruin my life but I atleast that it would be my own.

<3,

Zack Morris

GucciCondom Yeah I fucking hate it

yup!

last school year, i went on sleeping for only 3 to 4 hours a night for straight 2 months, for some nights i stayed up all focking nite doing nothing but sit on the computer! :o

and for this past month... i always go to sleep around 3 or 4 then woke up at 7:30 to get ready for school... fuck it.. im gonna go do my fucking essay

wanna help? i need it....

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I get to get up at 7 to watch a 2 year old til 5 o'clock, then I go to work for 8 hours....Atleast I know I will sleep tomorrow night

dang. i was just kicking myself for not getting enough sleep cuz i have to be at work by 1230

Yeah fuck school that shit really fucks me up. I'm tired all the time, I dont feel like doing anything anymore. Plus I been getting a lot of stress from it lately and had to get some anxiety meds and I get these fucking terrible stomach pains a lot in the morning. Lately I have been just like fuck it. Because when I don't try and don't worry about getting work done and being there on time and all of the bullshit the stomach pains stop coming for the most part and I seem to be a happier person. So I'm just like if it means my grades have to go down the shitter for me to live my life then so be it, because I don't think I could keep going on with how things were. I still have two years left so I don't know what I'm going to do :mad:

I feel ya on the whole stress thing gucci. I am getting to where even if I can't find the fucking tshirt I am looking for I get pissed off. I am turning into an even bigger prick than I alrady was, and thats not a good thing. A mixture of no sleep, a poor social/sex life, and being a manager at a shitty fucking restaurant all while stressing out about trying to get your portfolio done for school makes Zacko a fucking prick.

<3,

Zack Morris

Originally posted by GucciCondom

So who else has to get up for school or work at 6am

jesus, what type of school makes you get up at 6 for it? shit, thats shocking!

I have absolutely noooo problem falling asleep, especially if my boyfriend is lying next to me...he's like a natural sedative.

What I do have a problem with is waking up early in the morning. I HATE it. I would usually wake up around 10 or 11, b/c of work I have to wake up at 7. Throws the circadian rhythms off track.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm far from being an insomniac, however my relation with sleep is kinda sick. I can sleep anytime, anyplace and under any circumstances....10 minutes after i decide it i'm on ZZZzzzzz mode.

The problem is that i dont like sleeping in the night, i prefer being out, drinking or just doing my shit at home when everyone is asleep.

Night is the only peacefull time...

The result of that is that these last 3 years i've never slept before 3 am (ussually 530) and i've never woke up before 10(ussually 12)...me and the real world have issues.

I don't get it that bad when I have school, but in the summer, I can never sleep. I couldn't tell you how many 10 hour shifts I've done on less than 1 hours sleep. During the school year, I usually get to sleep before midnight, but when I wake up, it feels like I haven't gotten to sleep yet.

Yeah I do that. I'll be waiting for someone to call me to do something..then wake up 5 hours later like "fuck!" lol. For some reason when your not supposed to be sleeping or you dont want to it seems like thats all you want but when you need to sleep it won't happen. Like if I'm doing something and I plan on pulling an all-nighter it never works I always fall asleep..but if I'm just chillen not payin attention to the time I can do it without even feeling tired. Shits weird.

Man I hear that on the smokin' a bowl strategy. I was maxin out at a friend's place the other night with some other friends, passing the bowl around. Some nice moist, sticky, green shit. Took a couple hits, I was ripped crazy, layed on the couch and watched "Just Shoot Me" and I was just melted into that shit. Got home later and I had the best sleep ever in a few months.

Speaking on the insomniac tip, on the days I work @ 1 PM (usually Saturdays), I was probably out the night before and up at home until 5 or so. What's worse is going to a party or some function with friends and staying out 'till 5 when you gotta work at 8. I've pulled a few party till the sun comes up type shit and had work at 11 the same day. Never again. I feel Gucci on that rolling around, getting hot feeling that makes you stay up. Happens all the time.

i thought i was the only one with this problem. insomnia makes me get on the internet though. i will have to agree stress has a lot to do with it but i also got a problem with my legs where they fuckin bother the shit out of me i cant lay still solution: od on sleeping pills if that dont work drink a few coronas if that dont work stay up all night on the computer and look like a fucking crackhead in the morning. the one thing that always worked was sleeping with the women but since she is stressing me the fuck out lately sleep is not an option!

None of you are insomniacs... I got like 18 years on this shit... unless I sedate myself, and often despite the fact that I've sedated myself, I will stay up all night...

It's not a sleep disorder, I sleep lightly at night and heavily during the day... well, I mean, it's not trouble with the actual sleep function.

If I get up at daybreak, I can easily stay up until the next daybreak, but if I do, then I will prrobably be up until dark, but I usually pass out right at dark then and wake up within 5 hours... only to remain awake until the next morning at least, and the vicious cycle continues to break me down...

I guess it is a sleep disorder...

*Ask Beardo, King of Hell, Diggity, or LastBoyScout... they all have experienced my erratic sleep habits and constant application of sedatives!

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

i think theres a thread like this called nightowls somewhere....

i always wondered what that thread was for...what's it called?

Alien mutant night owl delicate homosexual abacus?

Delicate night owl burnt down ash abacus?

Anyway, I am up studying for a psych final tommorrow...i hate psychology...the most half-baked branch of science EVER.

I just stopped studying for this fucking test tommorrow. i hate psychology.....i thought it would be interesting what not with maniacs and psychos but all i'm learning about is the afflictions that affect normal everyday idiots.

Half the theories in my book are described as being "unfufilled" due to all these different variables that prevent them from being concrete and absolute. Such a crock full of piping hot shit.

Psychologists are the nerds that weren't good at math so they decided to invent their own branch of science so they wouldn't get killed in the real world.

Archived