PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye everyone howz it?!

i write SWER, im originally from Guam. been writting all my life ( well pretty much ) and the reason i registered here on this was to pay back the favor that 4thehardway has asked me and my crew a long time ago..

in guam we aint get no sources for good stuff like the bruthaz in hawaii, im talking brand name material.. like belton's montanas, on the runs, krink etc...

and me and my came across a big gig in 2006, well more like a big big island wide gig.. we hit up "legally" in the tourist attraction spot in guam, that gave us the credit and respect we have today.. and between then and now, we have been so busy with gig's, designs, and what have you ya.. so, it may be kinda late.. but better late then never. 4the hardway has asked us to send or post pictures of the projects we did from all the materials they have provided us back in 2006. so today, im trying to give the only favor that 4thehardway aka 12 oz prophet asked us to do back in the day.. and provide pix of our work. so i hope you bruthaz dont mind i post up in the hawaii thread due to the fact that there is no GUAM thread in the site. and i myself love pakalolo ( jus had to throw that in there lol ) well anyway ill post up the pics of what we did in 2006.. enjoy..

big ups to all you cats, mad respect to the 808 brothas out there.

enjoy....

oh well, cant post pix yet cause ima newbie i guess.. if yall know how i can before then let me know..

so i can return the favor and move on..

shoot!

-SWeR

you dont make sense guamanian and theres enough whack shit in here already.