PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what up succkaz!!!!~ we got that real shit homey!!!!you cant step to these magnum cakes dogs and doggies. we jus gone pro an shit, leaving you suckaz in the dust!!!!!! and dont call him a private eye, he prefers private investigator!!

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE, ONCE AGAIN, FOR ALL THE SUPPORT OVER THESE LAST FEW WEEKS. ITS REALLY BEEN GREAT FINDING AWESOME MAGNUM PI CAKES AND SHIT FOR YOU GUYS TO LOOK AT AND ENJOY. WE HAD OUR UPS AND DOWNS, BUT OVERALL I FEEL IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. AFTER CREATING MY MASTERPIECE I REALIZE THAT I'VE REACHED THE SUMMIT. TODAY, IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET, THAT I'M ANNOUNCING MY RETIREMENT FROM MAGNUM PI POSTS. IF JUST ONE PERSON WAS INSPIRED TO WATCH JUST ONE EPISODE, OR TO GROW ONE HUGE MUSTACHE, THEN IT WASN'T IN VAIN........ONE MORE TIME FOR THE ROAD........HATERS DON'T TEMPT ME. OUT.E.5THOU

021-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

013-2.jpg