PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TREDAWG

THANKS FOR THE INFO,KATCHKILLAH,YOU DA MAN! SPEAKING OF BATTLES,DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN DM AND MIA?

IS "WHIZE613" DOING LIFE? I NEVER CAUGHT YOUR THROWIE BUT

I HOPE YOU GOT YOUR FLIX.HEY,DON'T YOU MISS THEM DAYS,AIN'T

NOTHING LIKE IT!

not sure with the DM / MIA. DM had some dope artists but didn't paint like MIA in those days. i just seen Kinks in a nice dropped Benz with some fat rims.

hey did you get any more VISA or IA flicks. remember Raz, one of the few females. or even the foot rock bunch's "island paradise" in the same yard it ran for years....

hey tre, can you email me your number i wanna talk to you.

Originally posted by colour

anyone remember 2shy?

do you have any relation to her? she was a cutie back in the day, that's what i heard. never met her.

that one yard use to be chill but nowadays with dumb fake police officer mall security just be careful. but there are still other ways to get down there. just take a break at chuck e cheeses near longs and order a pizza and you will see the little spot.

hey tredawg-

what other old school flicks you got? my hood was crushed by AM, MAD, BF, SAW, WTBS...among others.

anyone got nineties shit too, like DEFS or SER4?

i think katchkillah has shown all he has from that era like nakaz, slick, IPC, etc...

i'm really curious how much documentation was going on during the time when HPD was clueless and the buff was really slow.

ISLAND PARADISE...WOW,I REMEMBER THAT!TOO BAD I WAS SUCH A BROKE DICK BRUTHA,I COULD NEVER AFFORD A CAMERA.I WOULD GET LUCKY SOMETIMES AND TAKE MY MOM'S CAMERA BLAH,BLAH,AND

BLAHHHH.COLOUR,HOW DO YOU KNOW 2SHY?ONLY FEMALE WRITERS I

KNOW ARE TINKY,GUMBY,HYDE5...THERE'S OTHERS LIKE SPLASH2 AND

CAT.WRITE TO BE SEEN*BOMB FANATICS*I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT

"SAW" STOOD FOR,SAME GOES FOR "AM" BUT IT SEEMED LIKE TEZE3

AND YOR WERE THE ONLY ONES HITTING THAT CREW UP.MAD CREW

GOT MAD UPS INCLUDING INSIDES OF BUSES.SOUNDS LIKE YOU COMIN FROM ANYWHERE BETWEEN WAHIAWA AND WAIPIO...COULD BE

WRONG,THOUGH.HEY,IF ANYONE'S GOT FLIX,THEN POST EM.:idea:

Guest willy.wonka

COLOUR,HOW DO YOU KNOW 2SHY?ONLY FEMALE WRITERS I

KNOW ARE TINKY,GUMBY,HYDE5...THERE'S OTHERS LIKE SPLASH2 AND

CAT.WRITE TO BE SEEN*BOMB FANATICS*I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT

"SAW" STOOD FOR,SAME GOES FOR "AM" BUT IT SEEMED LIKE TEZE3

AND YOR WERE THE ONLY ONES HITTING THAT CREW UP.

Teze and Yor were in AM? nevah know that.

you talking about the 80's AM not the 90's one?

MAD CREW

GOT MAD UPS INCLUDING INSIDES OF BUSES.SOUNDS LIKE YOU COMIN FROM ANYWHERE BETWEEN WAHIAWA AND WAIPIO...

MAD had big time beef with US. i think that war was bigger than the DM/MIA or the FBI/BS. and US was backed by the bloods and MAD was a bunch of Japs. Those days always had beefs at "dances", the malls, anywear you would find writers. all shit talkin came down to who's books/pens/paint would get stolen or a good ass whoop. not like today, it just goes on and on and on.....

Originally posted by colour

2shy is one of the homies.

cousin to someone in TE, not me though.

your boys' cousin she still get 'em or what? my MIA buds say she was a cutie back in the 80's

:crazy: :crazy:

THE 80'S AM WITH TEZE AND YOR....NOT THE 90'S,"REEL"RIP...

actually Yor wasn't with AM, but his boys were. teze 3, bak 4 can't remember who else he said. that was a mililani crew. they didn't too much peicing from what i remember but alot of tagging.

oh colour if your other TE brother sees his cousin ask who the other 2 girls "2shy" hung around those other girls were actually the hotties back in the day.

tredawg, talking females, remember TOTS a whole crew of babe writers? or Skez's Acrylic?

tredawg, talking females, remember TOTS a whole crew of babe writers? or Skez's Acrylic? [/b]

YEAH,I SAW A FEW AROUND.WHAT ABOUT "MEGA"? A BUNCH OF BABES

FROM WAIPAHU? AFTER I GOT THIS BRUTHA,"2DESTROY" INTO NWB,HE

INTRODUCED ME TO THEM....MOD EXPRESSIONS IN GIRLS ART...OF ALL

THESE BITCHES(OOPS) THERE'S ONE THAT JUST KILLS WITH SKILLS,I

FORGOT WHAT SHE WROTE....SHE WAS OZ'S GIRLFRIEND FROM "CON-

ARTISTS" IN WAHIAWA.SHE WAS MORE OF A WRITER THAN OZ WAS!!!!!

THEY'RE MARRIED NOW,LUCKY GUY.SEEN ACRYLIC'S STUFF.....WHAT A

LONG NAME TO ROCK!:lol:

PEACE TO JABA AND THE REST OF THE CREW FOR BEING THE COOLEST BRUTHAS ON THIS PLANET.GOOD WORK FROM SO

MANY WRITERS....FUCK THE NAME DROPPIN! SORRY 4 BEING

STONED TO THE BONE BUT I JUST GOTTA BE ME,YA KNOW?!

MEETING ALL YOU BRUTHAS IS REASON ENOUGH FOR ME TO

GET OFF MY LAZY ASS AND KILL SOME SPOTS...I'VE ALWAYS

WANTED TO SEE SOME KIND OF GRAFF SHOW.IT'S LIKE A

DREAM COME TRUE!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by katchkillah

actually Yor wasn't with AM, but his boys were. teze 3, bak 4 can't remember who else he said.

I rememebr YOR hitting up MIA.

AM was Teaze3, Kry, Dash 1, maybe Eliv8 (i think he was mafia, though)and others i forgot. Cram8 later got down with AM, though was originally in SIA. i don't think anyone from SIA really did anything significant. AM used to kill this spot i used to frequent in the 80s that also had people like Air4, Jester, and some other MAD or VISA people.

shit was so long ago, it could all be a figment of my imagination. i could be totally wrong about some of the writers and their associated crews.

it's strange that hawaii has had graff just as long as most (and even longer than some) major cities in the US, yet the only writers that got recognition outside the islands got it by leaving.

Originally posted by DripOfAWish

I rememebr YOR hitting up MIA.

AM was Teaze3, Kry, Dash 1, maybe Eliv8 (i think he was mafia, though)and others i forgot. Cram8 later got down with AM, though was originally in SIA. i don't think anyone from SIA really did anything significant. AM used to kill this spot i used to frequent in the 80s that also had people like Air4, Jester, and some other MAD or VISA people.

so what happened with Seven Dream Masters? wasn't dash and kry with SDM i may be all confused? they were suppose to be the kick ass crew on the leeward side. but never seen any pieces or taggin of them. hey drip of a wish hit my email. i posted a earlier

SPEAKING OF BEEFS,NWB AND FBM WENT AT IT FOR YEARS.THEN I

FINALLY MET "WHIZE"613 AND HE WANTED TO BATTLE.HE DID'NT

EVEN KNOW THAT I BUSTED MY NAME IN FRONT OF HIM.I USED TO WRITE IN REVERSE...THE BATTLE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WHERE THE

50TH STATE FAIR IS NOW HELD...YA KNOW THAT BRIDGE YOU GOTTA

CROSS TO ENTER?HE DID'NT EVEN SHOW UP,SO I STARTED TO GET A

HEADSTART.THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS VAN STOPS AND SOME CRAZY ASS MOKE STARTS RUNNING TOWARDS ME! AS I WAS RUNNING

FOR MY LIFE,THAT GUY YELLED OUT,"EH,COME BACK! NO WORRY,AIM,

BRAH! ANYWAY,TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT,THAT'S HOW I GOT

IN CAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS MENTAL BOMBING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!:nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

SPEAKING OF BEEFS,NWB AND FBM WENT AT IT FOR YEARS.THEN I

FINALLY MET "WHIZE"613 AND HE WANTED TO BATTLE.

crazy crazy after that them fbm kids was trying to get abc to join up with fbm they eventually did. but them krews back then no one bombed. everyone rocked the sketchbooks.

AS I WAS RUNNING

FOR MY LIFE,THAT GUY YELLED OUT,"EH,COME BACK! NO WORRY,AIM,

BRAH! ANYWAY,TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT,THAT'S HOW I GOT

IN CAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS MENTAL BOMBING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

you was down with aim?