• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TREDAWG

PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

IT'S ONE OF THEM PALM SIZED CANVASSES THEY SELL AT

HON.CRAFTS...COME TO THINK OF IT,IT DOES LOOK LIKE

A SPONGE! FUNNY:lol:

lol. actually, i've been wanting to pick up some large canvases. where should i look. i was gonna make the frame myself, so i actually only need the actual canvas itself.

Guest willy.wonka

yo tre,

i know mean is workin on some canvas work, but geces and i have been gettin down too..i'll hit you up on one of those days..we should get together and work on something.

Maekr -

Are you planning really large canvases like 4 by 4 feet or something? Hawaiian Graphics on Beretania sells untsretched canvas any length you want by 6 feet wide. It is always better and more professional to stretch your own canvas, plus they last way longer. Make sure you staple the canvas down on the back of the frame and not the sides like most bought canvas. If you have never made your own canvas before, I suggest you find the proper staple sequence on the net maybe, to ensure a nice smooth, tight, surface.

LOL, nah, its a little cheaper, for them college kids, ya know?

Plus, they only make pre-maid canvases up to a certain size. Anyway, what did you use on that lil canvas? Paint pens? You guys should all get down on one big ass canvas, maybe for one of the trip the lights shows.

Originally posted by anonymity1

LOL, nah, its a little cheaper, for them college kids, ya know?

Plus, they only make pre-maid canvases up to a certain size. Anyway, what did you use on that lil canvas? Paint pens? You guys should all get down on one big ass canvas, maybe for one of the trip the lights shows.

YUP,PAINT MARKERS OVER SPRAYPAINT...YOU KNOW WHAT,LET'S ALL ROCK CANVASSES AND BOOT OUT ALL THAT WEAK ASS*

OVERPRICED*LESS THAN NOTEWORTHY*ARTSY BULLSHIT! WAIT,I DON'T KNOW ABOUT TRIP THE LIGHTS....I'VE ONLY BEEN TO SLAM-

POETRY NIGHTS AND THE ART JUST TAKES AWAY THE FEEL,YA KNOW?

IT COULD'NT BE STREET EVEN IF YOU THREW IT OUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Guest Pilau Hands

oh man hawaii had lots of style. still does, but here and there, it's a little tainted by influence now. study the ooooold school

Originally posted by dogface

hpd is once again clueless. the vandal squad is long gone, thank god. even the buff is much slower lately. security patrols are the big problem these days. i remember 2fas, not 2shy.

im not too sure bout that ... seen a cop flikking this watershed with his digi the nex morning when i went to take flikks... was kinda sketched so i took a few far shots but had to come back later for closeups..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00394307f00000025.jpg'>

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

oh man hawaii had lots of style. still does, but here and there, it's a little tainted by influence now. study the ooooold school

and get influenced off of that?:confused:

QUALITY B-BOY VIDS ALWAYS SPARK IT FOR ME.IT'S FUCKIN WIERD!

I HAVE ABOUT 35 B-BOY VIDS AND MAYBE 2 GRAFF VIDS.I THINK IT'S

THE ROAR OF THE CROWD...WHEN I SEE CRAZY SHIT,IT MAKES ME

WANNA DO SOMETHING CRAZY MY WAY...

started late 94, never knew others till maybe early 96.

the entire year of 97 seems to have been deleted from my memory.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now