Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TREDAWG

PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by katchkillah

actually Yor wasn't with AM, but his boys were. teze 3, bak 4 can't remember who else he said.

 

I rememebr YOR hitting up MIA.

AM was Teaze3, Kry, Dash 1, maybe Eliv8 (i think he was mafia, though)and others i forgot. Cram8 later got down with AM, though was originally in SIA. i don't think anyone from SIA really did anything significant. AM used to kill this spot i used to frequent in the 80s that also had people like Air4, Jester, and some other MAD or VISA people.

 

shit was so long ago, it could all be a figment of my imagination. i could be totally wrong about some of the writers and their associated crews.

 

it's strange that hawaii has had graff just as long as most (and even longer than some) major cities in the US, yet the only writers that got recognition outside the islands got it by leaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIGHT...I REMEMBER YOR HITTING UP MIA,TOO.KATCHKILLAH SAID HE

WAS NOT PART OF AM.MAYBE TEZE3 HIT HIM UP OUT OF RESPECT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had no idea the hawaiian graff scene was this raw... i guess i never associated graffiti with a beautiful tropical island.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DripOfAWish

I rememebr YOR hitting up MIA.

AM was Teaze3, Kry, Dash 1, maybe Eliv8 (i think he was mafia, though)and others i forgot. Cram8 later got down with AM, though was originally in SIA. i don't think anyone from SIA really did anything significant. AM used to kill this spot i used to frequent in the 80s that also had people like Air4, Jester, and some other MAD or VISA people.

 

 

so what happened with Seven Dream Masters? wasn't dash and kry with SDM i may be all confused? they were suppose to be the kick ass crew on the leeward side. but never seen any pieces or taggin of them. hey drip of a wish hit my email. i posted a earlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SPEAKING OF BEEFS,NWB AND FBM WENT AT IT FOR YEARS.THEN I

FINALLY MET "WHIZE"613 AND HE WANTED TO BATTLE.HE DID'NT

EVEN KNOW THAT I BUSTED MY NAME IN FRONT OF HIM.I USED TO WRITE IN REVERSE...THE BATTLE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WHERE THE

50TH STATE FAIR IS NOW HELD...YA KNOW THAT BRIDGE YOU GOTTA

CROSS TO ENTER?HE DID'NT EVEN SHOW UP,SO I STARTED TO GET A

HEADSTART.THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS VAN STOPS AND SOME CRAZY ASS MOKE STARTS RUNNING TOWARDS ME! AS I WAS RUNNING

FOR MY LIFE,THAT GUY YELLED OUT,"EH,COME BACK! NO WORRY,AIM,

BRAH! ANYWAY,TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT,THAT'S HOW I GOT

IN CAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS MENTAL BOMBING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!:nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by TREDAWG

SPEAKING OF BEEFS,NWB AND FBM WENT AT IT FOR YEARS.THEN I

FINALLY MET "WHIZE"613 AND HE WANTED TO BATTLE.

crazy crazy after that them fbm kids was trying to get abc to join up with fbm they eventually did. but them krews back then no one bombed. everyone rocked the sketchbooks.

 

Originally posted by TREDAWG

AS I WAS RUNNING

FOR MY LIFE,THAT GUY YELLED OUT,"EH,COME BACK! NO WORRY,AIM,

BRAH! ANYWAY,TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT,THAT'S HOW I GOT

IN CAUSE HE THOUGHT I WAS MENTAL BOMBING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

 

you was down with aim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you was down with aim? [/b]

WORD...SINCE 87'! SOME FBM MEMBERS HAD KILLER BLACKBOOK

SKILLZ! DR.WIZZ911 HAD THE ILLEST SHIT I EVER SEEN!!!:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by TREDAWG

you was down with aim?

WORD...SINCE 87'! SOME FBM MEMBERS HAD KILLER BLACKBOOK

SKILLZ! DR.WIZZ911 HAD THE ILLEST SHIT I EVER SEEN!!!:king: [/b]

 

that's them days when illustrators where king. didn't matter how you rocked with cans, but with books. pretty lame back then.

 

that's funny, ABC didn't like AIM, cause they would always hit up where ABC got up and ABC would have to go back and rock them spots even more.

 

i only remember CHASE off the top of my head right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AIM...

 

BULLY*CHASE*WHAM*PENGO*DC*FATBOY*EXER*BOISE*QUEST*

WHIZ7*ERA...THERE WERE MORE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THEIR

NAMES.PRETTY MUCH GOT THE ORIGINALS LISTED.I DON'T RECALL

ANY BEEF WITH ABC,PROBABLY BEFORE I GOT IN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: AIM...

 

Originally posted by TREDAWG

BULLY*CHASE*WHAM*PENGO*DC*FATBOY*EXER*BOISE*QUEST*

WHIZ7*ERA...THERE WERE MORE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THEIR

NAMES.PRETTY MUCH GOT THE ORIGINALS LISTED.I DON'T RECALL

ANY BEEF WITH ABC,PROBABLY BEFORE I GOT IN.

 

it wasn't a legit war, more like AIM get up, ABC get up even bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Al Green

this is damn random..

 

anyone know colin proctor .. or august smith?

 

 

talk about a shot in the dark.

did you meet him in boarding school by any chance? proctologist!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DripOfAWish

hey tredawg-

 

what other old school flicks you got? my hood was crushed by AM, MAD, BF, SAW, WTBS...among others.

 

I'M ALMOST OUT OF OLD FLIX.IF YOU GOT SOME,POST'EM.WERE YOU DOWN WITH ANY CREW(S)? SOON I'LL BE LOADING THIS THREAD

WITH SOME OLD SCHOOL TAGS I'VE BEEN TALKIN ABOUT.THIS AIN'T

STRICTLY AN OLD SCHOOL THREAD.I'M JUST POSTING EM TO SHOW

BASICALLY EVERYONE THAT HAWAII HAS BEEN DOWN FOR A LONG

TIME NOW.SMACKIN SOME HEADS WITH A BIT OF HISTORY...I WAS

HOPING OTHER CATS WOULD POST UPDATED SHIT WHILE I HIT EM

UP WITH OLDER WORK...SO FAR IT'S NOT HAPPENING,BUT THAT'S

COOL,THOUGH.PEACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×