PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT PRODDY WAS SICK!!!!ummm, tred, if by silver and gold u mean paint pens, like with the little ball n shit, yes, i got those, kinda low though in sakura kine, i do have the load of deco though. hmmm, 10 on the prismas eh? haha, maybe if you let me join one of them productions, :) :) :) ,hahaha, naw im just foolin with yah,hit up rival, maybe next bench.

peace yall.

Originally posted by TREDAWG

THAT EAST MURAL IS KINDA HARD TO FIGURE.I'M SURE IT'S DOPE AS

FUCK AND RON ARTIS HAS A NEW IDOL! PHYTO,YOU DA MAN! TAUN,

SEE YOU AT THE BENCH...

seriously though, tell me about im2, i see that shit constantly and its weird. is it actually a writer, like in thetraditional sense?

Originally posted by dogface

seriously though, tell me about im2, i see that shit constantly and its weird. is it actually a writer, like in thetraditional sense?

never knew who that was, he started popping up in the early early 90's as you see it was all dated. tried to find out but no one knew. but to be scribed in almost all the elevators in office buildings was quite different. and this person knew about scribes cause they were nice clean scribes not them messed up ones you try with your car keys. if anything this person worked for fedex/ups/airborn express... where he would be going to different buildings over the several years he was doing it. just my thoughts.