PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a hater hahahaha you dont even count in graffiti dude?? Have you ever caught a fill in somewhere besides the pit??

I dont think anyone has ever seen a taks fill in on the streets before am I right people???

It wasn't a comment on Grace, dude is obviously dope. Its my personal standard for graffiti everyone has heard a million times, "letters and style above everything, ie colors and doodads."

I actually have some still running on the streets. Not sure if they count though, cuz I never immediately ran home to post them on the forums so they probably don't add to my 'ups' meter.

Thanks for your input though, how foolish of me to be such a 'hater'

It wasn't a comment on Grace, dude is obviously dope. Its my personal standard for graffiti everyone has heard a million times, "letters and style above everything, ie colors and doodads."

I actually have some still running on the streets. Not sure if they count though, cuz I never immediately ran home to post them on the forums so they probably don't add to my 'ups' meter.

Thanks for your input though, how foolish of me to be such a 'hater'

I wasn't just referring to that one comment you made... So you did a couple spots in your whole career... Im glad to see that the standards of being a writer in Hawaii have turned to shit... Obviously its not about painting its about personal opinions...

I wasn't just referring to that one comment you made... So you did a couple spots in your whole career... Im glad to see that the standards of being a writer in Hawaii have turned to shit... Obviously its not about painting its about personal opinions...

Keep your standard low, no one cares. Just like noone cares about my standards.

Since when did Hawaii have standards anyway. Anyone can get props here, all you have to do is buy some montanas and ironlaks, slap a bunch of extensions and effects on top of some shitty letters then photo bomb a forum and you'll have a name.

For all this shit I apparently talk noone has been offended except for spectators. Even cats I clown on show me respect, and I show it back. Because at the end of the day everybody has opinions and who cares if someone doesn't like your shit.

So your saying whoever uses quality paint is wack cause there aint that much heads out here... Anyone can get props here right... "Its just fun in the sun" hahaha If thats the case your just an albino overdue for a tan...

Thats nothing even close to what I said, but whatever guy.