PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]135529.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]135531.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]135527.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]135526.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]135530.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]135528.vB[/ATTACH]

:D :D

Dustin off the cobb webbs'n dip into the oldies

asalt_first.jpg.76ac1a18995d7d438b308c65fddd912b.jpg

l_69fa1ef60fd84ed6a8a8a01fcc0f4cb9.thumb.jpg.2b4a1182c491cd7753cf448e010e2c2d.jpg

laa1st017.thumb.jpg.1c295aeb34b35b423f0b326bfbf20fad.jpg

l_3026d97a43cb42b6ac68245cd13b9120.jpg.f14a62a16216ed6c0efd5590cf637408.jpg

l_d728105c0b230637df158e5fbb496b7d.jpg.e4d09b7cc1cdc6783da5e96d76a0bc2b.jpg

l_9e6b90de3175434fb56ba1c62cd0da26.jpg.f5aadd3b4a4718bc72e6ffd227acdea3.jpg

Easy there tuff guy... No need for the hostility... Im sure they had there reasons... Maybe because you talk about so much stupid fukn senseless shit on here they finally realized that you were ruining there credibility and reputation as a "crew" Aside from that you still choose to carry on w/ your wack ass opinions one after the other... You think your a fukn gangster now cause your so quick to type some shit that hasn't even been consciously thought of before you say something? Your nobody kid... Put your ego on the back burner and let it simmer down... You paint on walls who gives a shit... Im nobody either thats why i dont ever say anything on these forums... I dont take it seriously enough... "Your voice should be the amount of work you put in" And before you even reply to this fuck you too for even saying that to the homie.....

Easy there tuff guy... No need for the hostility... Im sure they had there reasons... Maybe because you talk about so much stupid fukn senseless shit on here they finally realized that you were ruining there credibility and reputation as a "crew" Aside from that you still choose to carry on w/ your wack ass opinions one after the other... You think your a fukn gangster now cause your so quick to type some shit that hasn't even been consciously thought of before you say something? Your nobody kid... Put your ego on the back burner and let it simmer down... You paint on walls who gives a shit... Im nobody either thats why i dont ever say anything on these forums... I dont take it seriously enough... "Your voice should be the amount of work you put in" And before you even reply to this fuck you too for even saying that to the homie.....

said it to him cuz he said it to me. truth be told im not one to start shit unlike some people...

1.aklaim shut the fuck up.

2.skars stop bitting get your own style allready.

takes no tallent to copy and dont hate cause you know its true:eek: