PAKALOLO COMMANDOS

TREDAWG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give him a break he just started.. you all had wack shit when you first started, some of which hasnt gotten any better.. except you wont post it... as for kater dont repost your shit we all saw it the first time, alot of people be doing it... i speak the truth

give him a break he just started.. you all had wack shit when you first started, some of which hasnt gotten any better.. except you wont post it... as for kater dont repost your shit we all saw it the first time, alot of people be doing it... i speak the truth

speak for yourself

Haha shit looks like u jus started 2

i reposted two pictures.. one of which wasnt even something i did. feel free to look at the pages and see for yourself. not dissin anyone just sayin no ones posting their first stuff so why hate on someone who does. even im not doing it but im not the one talkin shit. on another note those areos are fuckin sick

Cyberbullying "involves the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others. Like harassment, Cyberbullying can take many forms, and it may occur in an explicit,

now stop it people