• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

dead rappaz yo

Rapper Soulja Slim Murdered

http://www.billboard.com/billboard/photos/artists/soulja-slim.gif'>

Rapper Soulja Slim (real name: James Tapp) was shot and killed last week on the front lawn of the two-story duplex he'd bought for his mother in New Orleans' Gentilly neighborhood. The Nov. 26 murder eerily echoed the violence of his profanity-laced songs, which told of gangs, drugs and drive-by shootings.

The rapper, who recorded for No Limit through 2002, was shot at least three times in the face and once in the chest. Witnesses said they saw a man in dark clothing fleeing afterward. Police had no suspects in custody as of Friday.

he's dead, go buy his album. isn't that why everyone listens to 2pac? i can't think of any other reason why they would

Guest 455

awwwww.....dat's too bad.I don't give a damn.

I wish Charizma was still alive so he could've made some more records....that dude was 10 years ahead of his time....rip.

Originally posted by 455

I wish Charizma was still alive so he could've made some more records....that dude was 10 years ahead of his time....rip.

pbwolf's releasing the album pretty soon i heard. bout fucking time

Guest 455

yeah,no shit........however,I hope it's material that I haven't heard.....I copped the "Devotion '92/'93" 45 awhile back and have a copy of Charizmas' demo tape from '91....it's amazing what you can get your hands on when your're friends with lots of DJ's.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

he's dead, go buy his album. isn't that why everyone listens to 2pac? i can't think of any other reason why they would

WONK NIKCUF SAGGIN

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this