painting in the winter

2ten

Originally posted by sic

= worst idea ever.

my rusto silver wouldn't even stick to a train in 30 degrees.

Oh snap. when you were talking painting in the winter y'all meant along the lines of 30 degrees? heh i got no problem going when it's 30, only did a couple decent peices in it, but, i'm a bit of a puss though. last night it was 35 but windy as hell, between lines not so bad. just rock a nice jacket, some gloves and make sure to let it dry for maximum quality. this small layup a few towns over has a chill little seasonal i rock no matter what the weather, i just do it in sections, first outline

smoke half a cig/blunt. fill, chill, fill effects and whatnot, smoke, outline-3d, chill, go over and check out the partners painting down the line, catch steaks and i go back and cut the shit up. voila! repeat until i'm too tired to go on or run out of cans. stil

l can't wait until it warms up :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres an update on my first midwest winter....

It sucked ass.... Feb. alone we got like 4 feet of snow.I pretty much only left the house to work

I tried to paint once in the snow, but it was just not gonna happen... knee deep in snow with a -10 wind chill is way to extreme for my pussy southern california ass

i painted tonight for the first time since i moved from cali (almost 2.5 months) and its was 35 out.. all the snow has melted , but i was unpreped. for the huge amount of mud everywhere....

The only bad thing about tonight is i lost a lot of my can control and it was dark as fuck and i couldnt see shit.. painting in shitty conditions is better than not painting..... its warming up slowly