Sign in to follow this  
Guest krie

you americans prefer what over sex ?

Guest krie

+ link +

Men prefer cuddles to sex: study

From correspondents in Washington

December 1, 2003

HOLDING hands and cuddling are rated more highly than sex by the average American guy, a new survey claimed today.

The survey found 31 per cent of respondents believed "emotional intimacy" was what American men most wanted in a romantic liaison.

A lower number of respondents, 23 per cent, said sex was a man's number one priority in taking a hot date out for a candle-lit dinner.

"Good times" ranked third, supported by 17 per cent of those surveyed.

Just two per cent of those polled said gold-digging propelled men into showering a woman with flowers and chocolates.

However, more women than men believed male suitors sought "trophy dates".

"The survey shows the disconnect between men and women on intimacy issues. While both men and women rank emotional intimacy first, far more women believe that sex is a man's top priority in a relationship," said Sean Murphy, author of The Spirit Man and the survey sponsor.

In a breakdown between men and women, 35 per cent of men and 28 per cent of women placed emotional intimacy as the highest male relationship priority. However, 19 per cent of men and 27 per cent of women ranked sex as most important to men in a relationship.

"Women don't give men a lot of credit in terms of emotional intimacy," Mr Murphy said.

The poll by national research firm Synovate questioned 1000 adults between November 21 and 23. The survey has a five per cent margin of error.

Agence France-Presse

What do i like better than sex? Asian chicks doing it with one another. initimacy comes in at a close third.

Guest TEARZ

holding hands and cuddling are cool, before and after sex, not as a replacment. physical and emotional intimacy are inextricably linked for me.

we like shooting australians in the face better than sex.

there. i solved it.

pardon my czarcasm

Guest krie

ZeeZee has ruined Australian reputation for ever..

Originally posted by krie

ZeeZee has ruined Australian reputation for ever..

i think the melbourne thread should be deleted and all people on it banned. i don't know how they did it, but every retard in australia wound up on there.

<span style='color:black'>I think that study was conducted by men lying to get them closer to sex. "Aw honey. You are so cute. You'd rather hold hands than have sex. Let's go have sex." These are the genius among us.</span>

What do you think the 17 percent that said "good times" meant. It wasn't parcheesee.

DIP SIZZLE FER SHIZZLE

Guest krie
Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>I think that study was conducted by men lying to get them closer to sex. "Aw honey. You are so cute. You'd rather hold hands than have sex. Let's go have sex." These are the genius among us.</span>

i think this kids got it right..

don't forget to ban IVO AVM KILLERS.

ugh. 98% of the aussies here are annoying bitch nigga faces.

so anyway, cuddling gets the thumbs up, but it gets the thumbs down as a replacement for sex.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

don't forget to ban IVO AVM KILLERS.

i don't understand how he hasn't been banned already. if i was a mod he'd be the first to go

I thought for sure the answer would be "eating."

Not saying that would be my response ... maybe I'd say receiving head. But not cuddling.

Guest krie
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

ugh. 98% of the aussies here are annoying bitch nigga faces.

so whos the 2% ? me n abc ?

genius say what.

me? I think being with a woman is real nice, because of the intimacy. How many times do straight men explore each other's bodies, it is very nice to be intimate with a woman. If sex was just jizzing, I could just jack off.

Sex is in it's own category.

I'm down with the cuddling and shit, lay down behind ya girl on the couch getcha arm around her play with her belly button an fall asleep n shit. awesome

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this