WHERE CAN I FIND JOKER PRINTS???

about:blank

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's almost sad and scary how a thread about my prints turned into a thread with photos of man boobs.

And if you like the prints... keep ya eyes open for more goodies available on FTHW real soon. Hopefully before xmas.

And I don't have a site just yet, it's in the works though.

Originally posted by Joker

yeah man, just like 12oz. should be dropping any week right? just got put the finishing touches on it, right? you guys should get a web designer in transcend... then you could have a real dope site!

seeks/when you finally wanna get something up, let me know (and dont worry, i wont even ask)

It's almost sad and scary how a thread about my prints turned into a thread with photos of man boobs.

And if you like the prints... keep ya eyes open for more goodies available on FTHW real soon. Hopefully before xmas.

sorry this turned into man boobs galore..not intended at all! :confused:

yeah get some stuff on FTHW soon so i can ad it to my lil wish list!!

cant wait till your personal site is up (hopefully soon) dont foorget to inform us when that day arrives...

about:blank

that's my fault, sorry man.

now i feel bad for saying man boobs are gross. its not nice to say mean things like that but if your unsatisfied with the appearence of your body you should lift weights and get slammed..im gonna shut up and take my own advice cause yeah. Joker prints are tight.

Originally posted by seeking

yeah man, just like 12oz. should be dropping any week right? just got put the finishing touches on it, right? you guys should get a web designer in transcend... then you could have a real dope site!

seeks/when you finally wanna get something up, let me know (and dont worry, i wont even ask)

See, it took a while but I finally found someone who is willing to do something I know I will like. Edrock had a cool site for us but dude just would not update the damn thing nor would he give anyone access to do the work ourselves. And who knows what happened to him. Now I have UPSO on the job and I know it will rock. I have no idea when it will be done though.

Joker/Transcend? What's that?

Transcend? What's that?

just these dudes that draw alot.

there's this one cat though, sixx, that dude is ill. real innovative style. like, when you see a sixx piece, you know its a sixx piece. it just jumps out, like.. RRRRAAHHHHHHHHH.

seeks/i used to want to be down, then i decided id rather be up.

( :lol: )

Originally posted by the_gooch

i have man boobs

join the party. Is it wierd when a friend continues to order a drink from the bartender with man boobs, and not the chick in the short skirt?

by the way that piture of that dude is streching the limits of man boobs. that is straight hermaphrodite.

Archived