Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shitmop-1$

hey mom, im finna go pick up some 40's......

i started out with st. ides in high school when they were like a 1.50 then moved up to old e. had to drop the old e habit after blacking out a few times and gettin in some crazy shit. went to mickey's then mgd, then to magnum. i went thru fazes now. i'm a little older a and a little more thrifty and get high life 40's for $2 out the door.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was always mothers favorite

when i was little my mom would have us kids take the first sip of beer to make sure it wasn't poisoned. that beer was usually a bud. now she is a crazy biker chick in aa and loves the lord and i am a smelly alcoholic who believes in nothing but beer and the graff hos.

Guest amorphic

"The beer so strong they don’t even call it beer — they call it liquor . The brew from the bad part of town, the staple of gangstas and punk rockers, barrios and trailer parks. Strong, cheap and raw. Served up in a big bottle that hangs in your hand like a blackjack. Named after large man-killing animals and high-powered firearms. Activist groups say it causes violence, yuppies say it tastes like poison, experienced users know it dishes out mule-kick hangovers. That’s right, baby, we’re talking malt liquor."

---www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com

OE 800

Originally posted by ARCEL

wuhrd, i wonder why so few people like it, it's easier to down than lots of weaker brews, with a hint of lemon. do you have the lager or genuine ale ?

Hell, I don't remember. It had to be Lager because I recall it wasn't in the blue can.

drinking 40's isn't just about drinking big beers, it's a way of life. this site is off the hook 40ozmaltliquor.com. i know some of you have seen it before.:cool:

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

7.5%?? Man, even your 40's are pussy beer.....

I drink max ice 40’s most of the time. That’s cuz if I’m drinking a 40, I ain’t trying to get drunk – just a nice, cost effective, good tasting (yes, I love the taste of max ice) buzz to go along with a blunt. Max Ice 40’s are only 7.1%.

I never had an axe head before. They’re not available in my province. The strongest thing I’ve seen here is Labatt’s Lucky Force 10 (10%), which really isn’t so bad.

i haven't had a forty since saturday. im kind of jonesing for one. in fact im going to wait until friday and get to know my good friend unisom.

Originally posted by old*824

its just that drinking three fortys of pabst is a lot of calories, and im watching my weight.

i am so close to putting this in homosexual undertones...

:lol:

cheers...

Re: i was always mothers favorite

Originally posted by arktic

when i was little my mom would have us kids take the first sip of beer to make sure it wasn't poisoned. that beer was usually a bud. now she is a crazy biker chick in aa and loves the lord and i am a smelly alcoholic who believes in nothing but beer and the graff hos.

Now I know who you are... you hoto!

Your name is not so good... do you even write? Or do you try to ride your mother's noteriety. I am homies with your mom but if i see you i may kill you. I think your mom would even take my side. don't think for one second i don't know where you live. trailer trash beaner... haha you are scared huh. cuz you think you know who i am but you hope that i am just some one fucking with you. i am you moms prison buddy. and she will tell you that you dont want none of this eskimokiss, cuz i am crazy as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ever try to hit on my homegirl or her boyfriend haloh will scar up your other cheek. scarface uglyfuck! go to hell or come see me in Nebraska. wanabe.

Re: Re: i was always mothers favorite

Originally posted by eskimokiss

Now I know who you are... you hoto!

Your name is not so good... do you even write? Or do you try to ride your mother's noteriety. I am homies with your mom but if i see you i may kill you. I think your mom would even take my side. don't think for one second i don't know where you live. trailer trash beaner... haha you are scared huh. cuz you think you know who i am but you hope that i am just some one fucking with you. i am you moms prison buddy. and she will tell you that you dont want none of this eskimokiss, cuz i am crazy as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ever try to hit on my homegirl or her boyfriend haloh will scar up your other cheek. scarface uglyfuck! go to hell or come see me in Nebraska. wanabe.

Baby I knew you loved me when the last time I saw you you wouldn't stop threatening to stab a knife in my throat. But alas, I am taken, I will marry your homegirl and we will have little graff babies and breakdancers who will take over the world with scribes, oil bars, and The Mexican playing in the background. Don't front, you can come, you'll even get to be the best man.

Originally posted by ARCEL

wuhrd, i wonder why so few people like it, it's easier to down than lots of weaker brews, with a hint of lemon. do you have the lager or genuine ale ?

oops...nevermind.

it's Camo Silver Ice. The strong shit.

Guest SayOne

i am such a pussy

Originally posted by 455

Bull Ice.Schlitz gives you the shits.

had 2 of those and half an OE... i threw up in the sink...fell on the floor while singing abba's Fernando...im not much of a drinker...but OE all the way..High Life is good but no buzz or nothinhttp://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/bullicehg.jpg'>

mgd fortys will never die. steel reserve211 gets the job done but the swill tastes like rotten piss. st ides puts me on my ass but the whole fuckin thing tastes like rotten swill. old e...man i can't even smell that shit without feelin sick. same goes for the beast. Fuck the beast.

while i was in the us, my staples were, colt 45 and olde englich 800 high gravity...

now that i have returned to australia, i am drinking victoria bitter, not really in the same ballpark, but anyway....