hey mom, im finna go pick up some 40's......

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: i was always mothers favorite

Originally posted by arktic

when i was little my mom would have us kids take the first sip of beer to make sure it wasn't poisoned. that beer was usually a bud. now she is a crazy biker chick in aa and loves the lord and i am a smelly alcoholic who believes in nothing but beer and the graff hos.

Now I know who you are... you hoto!

Your name is not so good... do you even write? Or do you try to ride your mother's noteriety. I am homies with your mom but if i see you i may kill you. I think your mom would even take my side. don't think for one second i don't know where you live. trailer trash beaner... haha you are scared huh. cuz you think you know who i am but you hope that i am just some one fucking with you. i am you moms prison buddy. and she will tell you that you dont want none of this eskimokiss, cuz i am crazy as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ever try to hit on my homegirl or her boyfriend haloh will scar up your other cheek. scarface uglyfuck! go to hell or come see me in Nebraska. wanabe.

Re: Re: i was always mothers favorite

Originally posted by eskimokiss

Now I know who you are... you hoto!

Your name is not so good... do you even write? Or do you try to ride your mother's noteriety. I am homies with your mom but if i see you i may kill you. I think your mom would even take my side. don't think for one second i don't know where you live. trailer trash beaner... haha you are scared huh. cuz you think you know who i am but you hope that i am just some one fucking with you. i am you moms prison buddy. and she will tell you that you dont want none of this eskimokiss, cuz i am crazy as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ever try to hit on my homegirl or her boyfriend haloh will scar up your other cheek. scarface uglyfuck! go to hell or come see me in Nebraska. wanabe.

Baby I knew you loved me when the last time I saw you you wouldn't stop threatening to stab a knife in my throat. But alas, I am taken, I will marry your homegirl and we will have little graff babies and breakdancers who will take over the world with scribes, oil bars, and The Mexican playing in the background. Don't front, you can come, you'll even get to be the best man.