hey mom, im finna go pick up some 40's......

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the type of person that can stand up to brews. Homeys try and tell me shit like "beer is nasty, blah blah".

Fuck.

My homey put me on to that Camo XXX 24oz can shit and it is RUGGED. Doesn't taste too bad either, 9% to boot. I still got two cans left. A little more than a buck a piece.

Still haven't tasted the Steel Reserve (can't find it up here) but if it's in Texas you can get it extra cheap because the shit is brewed in FW.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

My homey put me on to that Camo XXX 24oz can shit and it is RUGGED. Doesn't taste too bad either, 9% to boot. I still got two cans left. A little more than a buck a piece.

wuhrd, i wonder why so few people like it, it's easier to down than lots of weaker brews, with a hint of lemon. do you have the lager or genuine ale ?

Guest Ted Wakowski

^ I used to live in Fort Worth actually ... and have mangled the fuck out of some Steel Reserve 40s. You can get em cheap in Cali too. I had this one spot where they were like $2 and change. That's the only beer that left me in a vomitous stupor over and over again. Fantastic.

pabst fortys here are a buck sixty five after tax.

steel and old, colt, high life 32s are all a buck 15.

every old english forty i ever drank always said 7.5% alchohol by volume in the lower right hand corner.

but old english is just malted pabst as king cobra is malted budweiser.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Yeah in Texas they practically give Steel away. But them fuckin cowboys still pour piss-water Bud down their throats like it was oxygen. Somehow you gotta appreciate the persistent defiance of logic.

You know what sucks? Those retarded Heineken mini-keg can things. Talk about impractical. Who the fuck wants to handle one of those dumb ass little things when they're getting horsefaced? Maybe if they came with a huge steel handle.

I useta' drink St. Ides, aka, St. Devils but that shit just got rancid, I've had so many friends puke from Steel Reserve, but I used to stand up pretty nicely. Yeah, but my real rotation was OE, Mickeys and Schlitz, with King Cobra pinch hitting. Wasn't there some stuff called Hurricane, I seem to remember drinking that a few times. If'n you want the really really putrid ass stinky pissy mop water, it's Country Club, I bought it once at the store where I worked for like a buck twenty five, that shit is swamp water. Yeah I don't drink much anymore.

hah.....i remember hurricane....that was 97 with the rip off st ides label and it was reallyt just king cobra. see i was into my forty ounce habit i pay attention to who brews what and its history you know, so im a educated malted lager swiller. im trying not to drink as much, i have lost out on MAJOR money from drinking fotys everyday, talking tens of thousands and stock options and all kinds of life and health insurance with a career path. give a fuck though. i had fun.

Fourtys are where its at. My boys are into getting cases of miller light and all that bullshit but I would prefer a couple 40s. If its a long night of drinking then fuck yeah I want some cases..but if its just a "lets down some beers get drunk and roll out within the next hour" kind of night 40s are the shit. I started out fuckin with hurricanes in like the summer before 9th grade because they were cheap. It started out as one, then two and by the end of the summer I was drinking 3 and not getting that drunk so I was like fuck this. Started fuckin with mickeys for a lil but I don't really find them to go down that well. Then I started fuckin with Old E's and it's been my best friend since. Two and a half or three of them is usually good but it doesn't last that long. I think I have a strong tolerance because every one of my friends gets fucking smashed off of half of what I drink and I don't even get that mangled. I'll drink like between 15 and 20 beers by the time everyone else has down like 7 and sometimes they're drunker then me. The only person that keeps up with me is my one boy and hes small as shit I don't know how he handles it all....but yeah god bless the 40.

i started out with st. ides in high school when they were like a 1.50 then moved up to old e. had to drop the old e habit after blacking out a few times and gettin in some crazy shit. went to mickey's then mgd, then to magnum. i went thru fazes now. i'm a little older a and a little more thrifty and get high life 40's for $2 out the door.

i was always mothers favorite

when i was little my mom would have us kids take the first sip of beer to make sure it wasn't poisoned. that beer was usually a bud. now she is a crazy biker chick in aa and loves the lord and i am a smelly alcoholic who believes in nothing but beer and the graff hos.

Guest amorphic

"The beer so strong they don’t even call it beer — they call it liquor . The brew from the bad part of town, the staple of gangstas and punk rockers, barrios and trailer parks. Strong, cheap and raw. Served up in a big bottle that hangs in your hand like a blackjack. Named after large man-killing animals and high-powered firearms. Activist groups say it causes violence, yuppies say it tastes like poison, experienced users know it dishes out mule-kick hangovers. That’s right, baby, we’re talking malt liquor."

---www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com

OE 800

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

7.5%?? Man, even your 40's are pussy beer.....

I drink max ice 40’s most of the time. That’s cuz if I’m drinking a 40, I ain’t trying to get drunk – just a nice, cost effective, good tasting (yes, I love the taste of max ice) buzz to go along with a blunt. Max Ice 40’s are only 7.1%.

I never had an axe head before. They’re not available in my province. The strongest thing I’ve seen here is Labatt’s Lucky Force 10 (10%), which really isn’t so bad.

Archived