Will Europe do it again ? (the UEFA Champions League 2003-2004 thread)

Pinup

Last year, Europe (the dane) called the result two weeks before it happened. Let's see if he can do it even more early on this time...

Predictions anyone ? Favourites ?

Monaco is already qualified which is cool, and i think they will get through at least another round but i don't think they can win, even though they beat La Coruña, leading the Spanish 1st Division 8-3.... that's gotta be a sign they're going somewhere. Plus they've only lost one league match this season and are way ahead. And they have Morientes.

Real will probably be up in the last 4, and i also think Arsenal will make it.

I'm taking bets in for the final 4 for the time being....anyone ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im hoping fulham make it next year...

but this year i think real stand a great chance. seeing arsenal's display against inter has got to improve their chances too.

imagine a real madrid (+ BECKHAM) v Man U final...

Monaco aint winning shit, right I`d say obviously Real, but I have a weird feeling Chelsea are gonna do very well this year..Arsenal`s squad is too small, but their 1st team is amzing..You can never rule Man Utd out of anything..but........Tottenham would win it tho (if they were there)

Originally posted by se_FOUR

...Tottenham would win it tho (if they were there)

The scum will never win anything.

Arsenal gotta at least progress, the game vs inter proved they got the skills, bricked it against fulham yesterday tho (North bank lower ;) ).

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Monaco aint winning shit, right I`d say obviously Real, but I have a weird feeling Chelsea are gonna do very well this year..Arsenal`s squad is too small, but their 1st team is amzing..You can never rule Man Utd out of anything..but........Tottenham would win it tho (if they were there)

Sorry mate, but Tottenham ain't winning shit. Bristol Rovers have got as much chance as them.

:lol:

Originally posted by Jackson

bricked it against fulham yesterday tho (North bank lower ;) ).

damn shame! (sneaks front room, the sofa)

Guest imported_Europe

A more fitting football thread for today would have been the EURO 04 finals thread since the draw was yesterday...

:rolleyes:

Buuuut, I guess I have to post my final 4 since my name is being exploited in the title of the thread. Ill probaly be way off, that call about the final was a totally different situation.

Anyways, out of all the teams Ill go with

Inter

Real Madrid

Milan

Chelsea

Originally posted by Europe

A more fitting football thread for today would have been the EURO 04 finals thread since the draw was yesterday...

:rolleyes:

Buuuut, I guess I have to post my final 4 since my name is being exploited in the title of the thread. Ill probaly be way off, that call about the final was a totally different situation.

Anyways, out of all the teams Ill go with

Inter

Real Madrid

Milan

Chelsea

true. it didn't even occur to me. anyway, there's no thread material about the Euro, we all know France is gonna take the cake. and for the first time in ages we wont be against denmark in the qualifyers...

Originally posted by Pinup

true. it didn't even occur to me. anyway, there's no thread material about the Euro, we all know France is gonna take the cake. and for the first time in ages we wont be against denmark in the qualifyers...

Right I have to admit (whcih is really really hard) that France have the best squad as in stregth and depth, but as go`s the first 11 I don`t think there`s gonna be much in the England France game, pretty evens i`d say..

the betting is going

France 7/2

Italy 5/1

England 13/2, Portugal 13/2

Spain 7/1

Holland 8/1

Czech Republic 11/1

Germany 18/1

Oh yeah and as for you Rodney you cheeky git! lol..

Fuck all gooners!!!!!

from a not so proud yid

I would want Real Sociedad to win, but I know they have as much a chance as Tottenham....

My pick will be Juventus in the final, as for who they play, it could be a toss up between any of the English clubs, Madrid, and possibly Stuttgart.

As long as Real don't win, I'll be happy.....

Originally posted by Jackson

Come on Rooney (Who looks frighteningly like Can of Worms...)

you going to take that can of worms????

:D <-- rooney on a good day

I'll give a full verdict when the 1/8 finals come out.... meanwhile, I really hope Lyon makes it so we have two french teams.

It's just so unfair France has such a solid side whereas our league sucks so much, even though it's a bit better this year with Morientes and Elber...

Guest imported_Europe

Whats the point of this thread when only I have to call out the final four.

Come on people, who have you got as the final four?

I`m definately having a little bet on Germany, great odds..

As for Fme final four..

It`s quite hard I think, cos Holland and Spain have bags loads of talent just they always dissapoint but here goes-

Frogfuckgarlic"none of our players are actually french" -France

Italy

England

Germany

Originally posted by Europe

Whats the point of this thread when only I have to call out the final four.

Come on people, who have you got as the final four?

Well...yeah... the point is for every one to give out their predictions....but maybe i made this thread too early... I'm just waiting for the final 16 to give out a verdict!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Pinup

I'm just waiting for the final 16 to give out a verdict!

Pussy!

This thread is about Champions League, we will have a thread about Euro04 when it gets near, right now its all about CL.

So lets have everyones call of the Champions League Final 4, NOW!

Archived