handwriting....

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

man i must have the worst handwriting out there, it seriously hasn't gotten any better sence 5th grade(im out of school now)...maybe this is why i have such a horrible tag...

anyone else have such problems?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I cant write in non capitals,in text that is not tags,

And thought my civilian capitals are very nice and legible i need twice the time to write in non capitals(which totaly suck).

My tags maybe good but i am still retarded!

Guest cracked ass

Interesting. I've always struggled with handstyle, but even worse than that is my handwriting. I sign my name on checks and stuff different every time, and sometimes screw up altogether. I thought I was alone in my wack handwriting, but I guess not.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by cracked ass:

I sign my name on checks and stuff different every time, and sometimes screw up altogether

Same thing here,everytime i do that *signature of mine i wonder if graphology applies to writers.

I guess not

I always had really ugly hand writing. Every girl I used to pass notes with would have this huge big happy bubbly letters flying everywhere on the page. I always pressed my pencil super hard and had really long skinny letters that looked creepy or something. Somehow I turned it into a handstyle though. I think the important thing is just have consistancy, you can't be changin up your letters every single word. That's just my opinion though.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

When ever I'm taking notes..writing etc, I need to have the paper almost totally horizontal on the table or my handwriting comes out very weird.

I usually start out with nice legible letters, and by the end of a long page its all funky looking because i get sick of trying..haha

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

if you want post scans of your signatuer written 3 times. i can anazayze them and tell you shit about your self. my psych teacher taught me.

yeah dude, want me to write out my soc. sec. number and 'tag' my address as well? haha... if i had my scanner hooked up id do it, im always amused by shit like this...

I can't write in cursive anymore. Once I didn't have to for school anymore I just forgot how. Like you know that part at the end of the SAT when you have to copy that paragraph in cursive and then sign it? It took me like 20 minutes to do that.

seeking> yeah sure that be nice. then we could hang out right? please........... pretty please. no im serious. its actually real, youd never believe it until its done to you. there peopl who do that shit for a living for the fbi and places liek that. maybe that what was i stupid idea.

no man, i was being serious. well aftr i was done hasseling you i was being serious. ive had my handwriting analyzed before... pretty right on. the problem with me though, is that much of my writing is forced into a style, rather than just normal handwriting ya know? i write certain ways because its asteticaly cool looking... writing is an art, not just a means of communication.

Guest cracked ass

I've heard that signing your name differently each time indicates you're a dissembler (i.e. you're hiding something). I also heard that JFK did that.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by wakassOATH:

all you people with shitty hand writing should become docters , you all ready have half the coarse down

BUMP,doctors are the worst handwriters ever.

Fuck graphologists,drug store employees are the best.If theu can read those recipees they do anything!

I have started to believe that in doctor schools they have this course like "SCIENTIFIC CODING OF A RECIPEE"

and in pharmacist schools they have "DECODING SCIENTIFIC DATA" or something like that.

Its a conspiracy for sure,like that conspiracy that socks have with washing machines.All socks go in the washing machine as a pair and get out alone.Y'all know what this is about,rebel socks with a good escape plan and a powerfull ally.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

even worse than that is my handwriting. I sign my name on checks and stuff different every time, and sometimes screw up altogether.

I'm the same way. I get worried sometimes when the store clerks actually watch me sign my visa slips that they won't accept it because my signiture isn't the same.

Generally if I'm writing something I start by printing, then it gets gradually more messy as I progress down the page untill it's almost scribbles. I like evrything to be uniform though, so I'll actually re-copy things over and over until I like the look of it (say school notes for example).

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Archived