Bay Area History (90's and Older)

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rain dog+Feb 8 2006, 12:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rain dog - Feb 8 2006, 12:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dadyouandmomsuck@Jan 13 2006, 04:51 PM

picture083small6zh.jpg

didn't this guy go by "Dave"? Not the sticker/wheatpaste Dave that's around now. I loved these dogs. Some many pits had these dogs. And then the Kennel Club! Well done, sir.

[/b]

I always thought his name was "Blue Dog". been seein' those dogs in old skool pits one is under the building at fremont and i think california in the financial dist.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

damn this thread is BANGING

if anyone has old schoool pics of muni being crushed i would love to see those....arm icp tmf op rof any of that shit post up

Originally posted by smogfree@Feb 8 2006, 03:54 PM

Was the dog guy the same who painted using only his hands...finger, palms, etc...that shit was dope and different.

Too bad cameras were out of my reach then

I just talked to a friend and he said that the guys name was BARO OR BARD.??? NON THE LESS his stuff is, was dope and i fuckin miss it. damn gentrifacation :hatred:

kill all yuppies and their puppies

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Feb 8 2006, 11:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Feb 8 2006, 11:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-1988@Dec 1 2003, 04:32 AM

eba00392258f00000010.jpg

1988 The one in the middle..Thanx dog..peace..

[/b]

Anytime playa!

* Damn I wish I remembered the username/password on this fotango account!

• 2 weeks later...