makeout music

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bjork - hyperballad.

if timed properly, it blows up the spot and sets the pace.. then follow through with bumpin techno tracks to keep the rythm as you hit em...

for kissing, and close cuddly shit try some armor for sleep, dashboard, etc.. that shit tends to work nicely.. emo tends to make things better.... something about the dynamic between feeling emotionally close to someone and vaginas tends to work nicely.

also, try some ben harper, eagle eye cherry, counting crows acoustic shit to set a mood.. gotta come correct.. great for in the car..

Any of the Naked Music CD's. i know there's a general "raver house music" anti-vibe around here but Naked Music is the bomb when it comes to serving a girl a tounge massage down in tuna town.

I like a lot of Radiohead when it comes to making out

Fake plastic trees

Everything in it's right place.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I've always been more partial to "Stripped, Raped, and Strangled" or "Force-Fed Broken Glass."

these are great but for the mad makeout sesh/makin luuuv

its all about ADDICTED TO VAGINAL SKIN by CC.

my Girl gets rearen in gear when she hears that one!

Originally posted by LENS

Any of the Naked Music CD's. i know there's a general "raver house music" anti-vibe around here but Naked Music is the bomb

agreed. Hed Kandi label chill-out disks are mint too.

and of course some sade. different tempos for the type of making out you are doing, some faster stuff if you wanna get fired up..

Archived