Girls that kick ass

mr.yuck

Well 12 izzy it looks like love is in the air again for mr.yuck. I was at this party last night or the othernight being beligerant. I went to go to the take a piss and saw this super fine girl go into the crapper right before me. This guy walked up right infront of me and said something stupid. Anywho he started banging on the door and super fine girl threw it open and told him not to do that shit any more. She closed the door and he did it again. She opened the door and threatend him with violence. I started laughing and saw it as one of those empty white girl drunk threats. Well he did it one more time and this time when she came out she kicked dude in his stomach like she was kicking a door in. When he bent forward from that shit she started throwing right hooks and straight jabs at his grill. My jaw dropped and i was sure to take out my camera and i took about 20 pictures of this fine ass girl beating the shit outta this guy. I think I got one picture of him after the fact. Black eyes, busted lips, all types of knots on his face, and redmarks and cuts all over his shit. I ended up seeing that girl later on that night and I told her that I was in love with her. I had to explain that I have never seen a girl bomb on some dude like that. She said she loved me too and went back to drinking. In total 5 people got smashed on. 3 of them got beat multiple times in the same night.

Thank you for listening.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, you totally lost a good oppurtunity on her by just beating the shit out of the dude for being an ass, anyway...do i need to say that: YOU NEED TO POST THOSE FLICKS!?

Yes yes. These flicks are going to an hour developing spot tomorrow. Expect to see them in this very thread last night. Believe me. This kid that got his ass kicked by the girl, got his ass kicked earlier in the night by some other dude. Then after he got beat by the girl he pushed her head into a wall and this little short stocky bastard beat him again for putting his hands on a woman.

There was so much violence there that some one called 911 and just dropped the phone in the couch.

Eth. When ever you are ready. This type of shit happens everyday.:D

Okay the flicks are at a hour joint right now. I have 30 minutes left. Lets say that the pictures will be up within the next hour. I think i also have a bonus ass shot for your patience. I love blowing off school to hook up the 12oz community.

yeah that vacation does sound like a good idea but...There is just something wrong with me. I need a hobby.

HollerTronics.

yuck-professional instigator and fight promoter.

<span style='color:black'>Formal appologies.

Well I got to the film place and was so fuckin excited to see the pictures of this savage beating but the guy gave me back an empty envelope. I was like "What the hell is this?" He showed me my negatives and all of them were blank except for one stupid picture at the begining. I'm so fucking furious.

Please close this thread.

Better yet. Some one drop me some digital camera info on me.

What is a good camera to get to take pictures with. Nothing fancy. Just something reliable. What the hell are mega pixels.

Once again I would like to say sorry to everyone that took part in this thread hoping to get a glimpse of the man that got his ass pieced up. Please forgive me for making the thread before i had the pictures. Im such a fuck.</span>