ARE YOU SUBURBAN OR INNERCITY?

Guest iced out mocha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart:

how much for the little girl?

let me see her teeth...

" How much for the little girl? The women, how much for the women?"

" What?"

" Your women, I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters. Sell them to me. Sell me your childrens!"

Originally posted by ese:

" How much for the little girl? The women, how much for the women?"

" What?"

" Your women, I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters. Sell them to me. Sell me your childrens!"

bluse brothers? anyway i live the city life DETROIT

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

i live in the city.........

But it depends on what you think are the burbs cause' the bronx,queens,broolyn and staten island are all the subburbs of mannhatten which is the city.. if this is the case than no!i live in the burbs..

***South Central or Brooklyn a suburb?????Not Exactly they are outer residential areas within the city which makes them still part of the city.Suburbs would be places outside city limits or where the streets dont carry #s(depends).In NYC's case it has its own suburb its called NJ.

..its outercity here... cant stand the the burbs, they r cool but just not my steez plus they can be a bitch if you dont have a car.personally i cant live anywhwere without public trans where ever i go.just me

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 08-31-2001).]

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by Pato_Banton

yo ethreadz, its like, what the fuck is their to do outside of nyc? shit, NYC gots like 10 million people in it, whats up? thats bareley a city compared to the sities of other countries, like Brazil, Beijing, Mexixo, etc... dumbass hic!

^your funny, because your clueless.

and me being a hick, god bless you, thats funny. bro, I am Happy my family moved to the burbs, its because their hardwork and struggling paid off, and I will do the same for my kids. nobody should be proud that they are ghetto, they should be proud they worked to move out of the ghetto. It pissies me off more then anything, kids that move from a well off family to a rougher nieghborhood, so they can feel "ghetto".. be proud of what you got. alot of cats dont got the luxuries some of us have,

Inner city rich kid

I live in the city, but the pat of london I live in is very well-off. I used to think living in a quiet, rich and predominently orthodox jewish area was a bit shit, until an old friend of mine moved to harlesden, which for those who don't know, is a real GHETTO area. Everytime I'm up there I realise how nice it is to live somewhere quiet.

Re: Inner city rich kid

Originally posted by can of worms

I live in the city, but the pat of london I live in is very well-off. I used to think living in a quiet, rich and predominently orthodox jewish area was a bit shit, until an old friend of mine moved to harlesden, which for those who don't know, is a real GHETTO area. Everytime I'm up there I realise how nice it is to live somewhere quiet.

I couldn't argee more, while living in the city; I felt as if I never had a time of peace.. subways rolling by at all hours of the night. kids playing outside my window till 4 in the morning. sure living in the city has its conviences. But living in the burbs has its long list of benefits also. nothing better then having a stressful day and unwinding by taking walks in a local park.

Archived