Simpsons trivia

Natty Boh

i'm bored. these should be pretty easy:

1. what street do the Simpson's live on?

2. what is Duff Man's real name?

3. what was the name of Homer's pet lobster?

4. while being babysitted by Lisa, Bart calls 911 to report that he has a severe case of ________?

5. who is Maggie's arch enemy?

have fun, the winner will recieve a year's supply of nothing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Natty Boh:

i'm bored. these should be pretty easy:

1. what street do the Simpson's live on?

2. what is Duff Man's real name?

3. what was the name of Homer's pet lobster?

4. while being babysitted by Lisa, Bart calls 911 to report that he has a severe case of ________?

5. who is Maggie's arch enemy?

have fun, the winner will recieve a year's supply of nothing.

1. Evergreen Terrace

2. Sid or Cid i'm not sure

3. Pinchy

4. butt rott

5. the baby with on eyebrow

z to the o to the double r o

------------------

http://www.infinitum.cx/pic/mini_jaws.jpg'>

Guest wakassOATH

ivw always wanted to know what state the simpsons live in , can any one narrow it down with facts

1. the took a short bus ride t nyc

2. they went to atlantic city in a car

3.they must be near washington(lisa won that readers digest thing)

I've got some questions for ya'll

1. Who insulted Zorro's honor in the crappy movie the simpsons were watching?

2. What is the name of the man who takes Apus babies into the zoo

3. What was the name of Otto's fiance

4. What does bart write on the chalkboard at the beginning of every episode?

5. What is Homer's middle name?

these are a little harder, heh

To those of you trying to figure out what state they are in, dont bother. if they ever do decide to reveal what state they live in it may be somthing youve already ruled out...remember its just a cartoon...and they've done stuff that contradicts themselves before. so save your energy...

Originally posted by wakassOATH:

ivw always wanted to know what state the simpsons live in , can any one narrow it down with facts

hmm. I don't know. BUT in Kentucky there is a Springfield and a Shelbyville right next to eachother... so... eh, i still don't know.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Oh man I am a nerd here goes...Wasn't it the woman's honor that was "disgraced" not zorro's. Kidkill is the name of the zoo man. Here are some for ya...

1. When, She's the Fastes(santa's little helpers girlfriend), has 25 babies, how much time elapses between the 24 and 25 baby being born.

2. what type of gum does Bart chew?

3. what is priceable Skinner's real name?

4. how old is Ned?

Originally posted by Dolemite:

Oh man I am a nerd here goes...Wasn't it the woman's honor that was "disgraced" not zorro's. Kidkill is the name of the zoo man. Here are some for ya...

1. When, She's the Fastes(santa's little helpers girlfriend), has 25 babies, how much time elapses between the 24 and 25 baby being born.

2. what type of gum does Bart chew?

3. what is priceable Skinner's real name?

4. how old is Ned?

it was zorro's honor that was insulted because the Scarlet Pimpernell had insult his honor by carving SP into his girlfriend's dress. ANYWAY, the reason i asked the question about the chalkboard is because it was a trick question. HA

3.Armand Tanzarian

------------------

http://www.infinitum.cx/pic/mini_jaws.jpg'>

Originally posted by Comp:

1. Evergreen Terrace

2. Sid or Cid i'm not sure

3. Pinchy

4. butt rott

5. the baby with on eyebrow

z to the o to the double r o

ding ding ding....we have a winner. i'll have to think of some harder ones....till next time......

oh, if i had to guess i'd say they are from springfield ill., although you can never rule out mass. i don't think it's ever been revealed though.

1. What kind of car does superindendant(sp?) chalmers have?

2. What kind of milk was the mob selling to the school?

3. What was the name of bart's elephant?

4. What is on the poster in nelson's room?

5. What is homer's favorite food?

Originally posted by wakassOATH:

they don't live in missouri 'cause in the episode where homer get's accused of sexual harrasment grandpa has a flag with 49 stars and when asked about it he say "i'll be damned before i recognize misoura!" and they rule out alaska and hawaii when they get free plane tickets, but i think those two are pretty easy to rule out anyway.

Originally posted by drinktheblood:

they don't live in missouri 'cause in the episode where homer get's accused of sexual harrasment grandpa has a flag with 49 stars and when asked about it he say "i'll be damned before i recognize misoura!" and they rule out alaska and hawaii when they get free plane tickets, but i think those two are pretty easy to rule out anyway.

please stop. this is the show that had the "cartoons dont have to make sense!" scene with homer walking by the window while he's also sitting on the couch. if they ever reveal the state it could be anywhere...regardless of whats been said on the show before. and it doesnt have to exist in real life, so the "____ has a springfield and shelbyville" logic is useless as well.

just keep up with the trivia and dont be the comic book convention geeks who insist on applying real world requirements onto animated shows...

WORST EPISODE EVER!

Guest --zeSto--

there's one episode where homer has to show a cop

his ID. I dont remember which episode though.

anyways, if you freeze frame, it has his full adress, even down to a zip code.

If you want to know anything about the simpsons this site has it down to scripts of almost every single episode, and lots of articles on how there are over 43 states with Springfield's in the us...

http://www.snpp.com/guides/lisa.html

from the site:

I noticed that the last line of Homer's driver's license reads:Springfield, NT 49007. Now, it is very well know that there is no state in the U.S. with the postal abbreviationNT, however, NT is the postal abbreviation for NorthernTerritory -- the least populous region of Australia (cap.: Darwin). Unfortunately, I know for a fact thatthat there is no town with a population of over 50 peopleanywhere in the NT with the name ``Springfield.'' Thereis however, an interesting hypothesis which would

Originally posted by ese:

To those of you trying to figure out what state they are in, dont bother. if they ever do decide to reveal what state they live in it may be somthing youve already ruled out...remember its just a cartoon...and they've done stuff that contradicts themselves before. so save your energy...

Um yeah they already reavealed it, on that one episode, where they were pretending to be actors, its KENTUCKY. i knew that before, cause i got out the map and there is a springfeild and a shelbyville, thats the only state with both those towns, but there not that close together.

Archived