psuedofagism

old*824

yes, its i the completely drug addicted kleptomaniac with a giganitc ego complex based around a message board where everydody hates me.

so in order to obtain psuedofagism,

dress like a fag, wear preppy clothes you shoplift even though your parents are rich enough to buy them. completely fagged out labels like abercrombie and loose ties on top of polo shirts with designer moose in your hair. Take pain killers and shoplift and post excessivly on 12oz about how superior it makes you. Act like your a thug even though you live with your parents while on drugs and go to expensive art schools they pay for. Convince your self that shoplifting makes it ok you are wasting your life and are a true artist.

do all this and study the way of pseudofagism and one day you will almost as cool as me while i post about it with my ego on 12 oz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Spend your time shoplifting, not becuase you need it to live, but because you need it maintain your 12oz ego superiority complex. Take pain killers and addict yourself to them, not because you like to get high, but because if you do, maybe one day you can run channel zero like i do. And never, whatever you do, never just hustle and not get on the internet to completely incriminate yourself over a period of months. Dress like a prepped out frat boy fag, because your a prepped out frat boyfag in the closet. Take pain killers and hollar at your engaged freinds on the internet because your to beautifull to talk to them on the phone and besides, if you talked to them on the phone, no one on 12oz would realize how superior you are to them.

i got one for you

pseudothugism

Talk about your gangster lifestyle excessively on a message board, claim that you have friends in high places all over the country (in reality you dont)

Suck up to anybody who has made any kind of a name for themselves graff or otherwise (cause being friends with them will make you sound very cool)

in reality no body really likes you, and when you say ho to your mexican mob members they pretend they didnt see you.

but its ok cause you can still play gta3 and live out your fantasys

fbastard: i started from the bottom maaaaaaaaaaaaan, the bottom!

hah.....you nerd. im hardly a thug. my whole point was i could be cause i been through enough thug shit to qaulify.

popgunwar on the otherhand...

he was the one in dont call it frisco trying to let who evers dissed fillin he went over know there was no beef just in case they actually meet him.

bleah.....whatever dude....my thread was funny....your response was not.

you lose. and your fat. and a bastard.

i didnt think it was that funny.. but i couldnt tell if youre seriously trendy or not.. im a loser... if i had friends and wore abercrombie i probably would have time for graffiti. but i dont have friends... some people would argu that but i know what the truth is..

anyways, i havent washed the pants im wearing in a few days and ive worn them every day since i washed them..

where does that put me on the thug scale?

old,

i cant vouch for the painkillers and excessive shoplifting, but pseudoprepism is the greatest thing since sliced bread...ive been doing it for over 5 years i have just never had a name for it. The whole point is faking that your something your not..do you think that model at that trendy club would look at you twice if you walked in with paint stained shelltoes loose jeans and tshirt? no! would you even be in the club? no!

until you experience sleeping with a model, not a beautiful person but a model dont even try diss pseudoprepism! leaving with the girl everyone was looking at is the greatest feeling in the world watching them compare themselves to you and why they dont have her...also a beautiful feeling undescribeable and you will never experience it...never.

look fatbastard....

get off it.

i dont wear shelltoes. i wear steeltoes and paint stained dickies cause im a painter.

i have a wardrobe worth thousands that i picked out to represent myself by myself.

and as far as models,

i was married to a victoria's secret model for 7 years.

in fact that last model that hit on me, i turned down.

allright?

get off it and go email your psuedo prep mentor.

where the photographis proof of this victoria's secret model?:yum:

but nah oldenglish i agree popgun gives me the impression that hes some kind of reppressed fagget who secretly wishes he was a born a women and shoots junk to combat his desires...

him and his annorexic partner seppuku need to eat up some.

stop fondling each others balls while you discuss the latest colognes on the market you fags

Originally posted by Rectum

less excuses and more victorias secret pictures please

oh my god! are old 824 and old english the same person? ahahhah old english? as in the font that gangsters tatoo themselves with hahahahahahhahahah this is gold! this guy is a crack up.

and dude as for the victorias secret pics its a load of shit, trust me victorias secret girls are from the high end modelling side, elite, top game etc etc there is no way in hell he was married to one.