Woman Knocked Unconscious While Shopping (hilarious)

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some of the pre-opening fight footage from a louisiana walmart was incredible...

does anyone know where i can find this???

i read this yesterday morning and almost pissed my pants...

the mental pictures were hysterical....

falling soilder on top of the dvd player....

Originally posted by ARCEL

we're all waiting for the "Pseudoprep knocked unconcious while shoplifting" headline

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that was good!

hahaha

mental, i saw the shit on CNN. this one woman keeps trying to cut the line, and these two other women just keep tossing the bitch backwards, yet she persists in trying to cut everybody around the side of the line, which had been established at 4am or some shit... haha.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

so fuckin sad

the best/worst part is how they put a dvd ON HOLD for her

yeah, this was the part that pissed me off also. Walmart clocks how many billions in sales every year...and all they offer is to HOLD a DVD player so she can contribute to that sales growth later. Who the fuck was the brain child that thought $29 was worth the bad publicity they were going to get after she was trampled by other worthless fucks...and all they offer to do is HOLD it for her. Fucking Morons.

Re: Re: Woman Knocked Unconscious While Shopping (hilarious)

Originally posted by Smart

Hey, unconcious or not, she maintained possesion of a DVD Player so that one goes in the 'Win' column!

I'm surprised nobody took the DVD Player out of her hands, that shit is fucking disgusting hilarious, they were all milling around this lady passed out on the ground. This makes me think there should be more terrorist acts targeting random shitheads like that. fuck.

Saturday, December 6, 2003

Wal-Mart Complaint Isn't Woman's First

The Associated Press

ORANGE CITY -- A woman who was reported trampled by Wal-Mart shoppers during a holiday sale has made numerous injury claims against stores since 1987, including nine against the world's largest retailer.

Patricia VanLester, a 41-yearold former Wal-Mart employee, has received thousands of dollars in injury and workers' compensation settlements from Wal-Mart, records show.

Paramedics reported finding VanLester unconscious on top of a DVD player Nov. 28 amid a frenzy of shoppers during an early-bird holiday sale. She was airlifted to a hospital, where she spent two days.

Wal-Mart spokesman Dan Fogleman said he had no details about the past settlements, including one filed by VanLester's sister.

"We're going to investigate this claim as thoroughly as we have investigated the other 10 claims that this woman and her sister have brought against us in the past," he said.

VanLester's sister, Linda Ellzey, said the woman suffered a seizure and other injuries caused by shoppers who trampled her "like a herd of elephants."

A case manager for VanLester's attorney, David Sweat, said Friday that the lawyer wouldn't comment on his client's past claims. The case manager said VanLester hasn't filed a formal injury claim against Wal-Mart from last week's incident.

Archived