Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
skaterzoot

IM OUT OF MASKING TAPE!!!

Guest soneMILWwi

caught that quija in my city a few months back, gotta love how them rbox's travel...

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

ive been doing streaks for months....none posted yet...this kid comes with me twice and he got posted....wheres the fairness in that....im disgruntled....

maybe they aren't so good. i've painting and streaking trains for over a year and nothing has shown up and then i think of how busted everything has been looking up until recently...just don't stop. :D

Out of masking tape? I hope your out of film. Go donate your camera to a charity or something you have no concept as to what you should be taking pictures of. Not a one in here that I found to be acceptable.

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00391865f00000003.jpg'>

ive been doing streaks for months....none posted yet...this kid comes with me twice and he got posted....wheres the fairness in that....im disgruntled....

Originally posted by trygr

maybe they aren't so good. i've painting and streaking trains for over a year and nothing has shown up and then i think of how busted everything has been looking up until recently...just don't stop. :D

Are you two for real? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Neither one of you should be streaking/painting or posting here. Your whole objective of writing is to become noticed on 12oz?

What I like best the last sentence from trygr" i've painting and streaking trains for over a year and nothing has shown up and then i think of how busted everything has been looking up until recently...just don't stop".

You've just noticed how busted everything has been looking? Now that's a new and original thought. This coming from someone who has only been out there one year. Give these 2 a round of applause for dedication.

Guest FearIncarn8
Originally posted by drinkxylene

nice thread, but where is mine wonder to say "nero rr whats up holler back"

keep your local toy beef out of the freight threads you fuckin dipshit no one cares. get real or die.

Originally posted by trygr

you both sound like fags go cry me a fucking river:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this