INFLUENZA RUINED MY THANKSGIVING BREAK

fuck muni

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE 5 DAYS OF GETTING SHITFACED AND STUFFING MY FACE WITH FOOD....BUT NOOOOOOO THE FIRST DAY OF THE BREAK I COME DOWN WITH A NASTY FLU AND I CAN BARELY MOVE...IVE WENT THROUGH A BOX OF COMTREX, VICKS LIQUI GELS ALL THAT SHIT....IVE BEEN FUCKED FOR 4 DAYS NOW....I JUST SIT AT HOME SHIVERING AND DRINKING ORANGE JUICE...ALL THE HOMIES ARE OUT DRINKIN AND IM GOING TO SLEEP AT 7

FUCK LIFE!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK INFLUENZA, FUCK MUCUS, FUCK CHILLS, FUCK INFLUENZA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY THE FUCK DID TRHIS HAPPEN I WANNA GO PARTY BUT MY FUCKING LEGS ARE BLUE AND MY NOSE CREATED ENOUGH MUCUS THESE PAST DAYS TO FILL UP LAKE MICHIGAN.....FUCK YOU INFLUENZA

im so fucking angry

i had a bad experiance with hard alcohol a few years ago, and since that day i can never drink hard alcohol without puking

so i chugged some nyquil last night then puked my guts out....its that terrible taste it just triggers the puke button....im hoping i can get some nyquil liqui gels

do you think percocets will help me out? what about chuey?

Archived