SENT!

albinomonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by albinomonkey

shit man how many people are going to say this,... maybe you should read my replies so you wont look like an ass,,, i already changed my name,

shit man how many people are going to say this,... maybe you should read my replies so you wont look like an ass,,, i already changed my name,

people keep repeating it because you keep saying "oh im gonna change it..im thinking about changing it..." and then you go and post more fake sent shit. its not like a 'oh you should consider changing your name sometime soon' type of situation...its a 'you are a fucking idiot to be writing the name of an all time legend' type of situation. this thread should be closed out of respect...i opened it thinking it was gonna be sento outlines. aside from comedy, this thread serves no purpose.

Originally posted by cheerleader

...i opened it thinking it was gonna be sento outlines.

lol...me too.

i always discourage newer writers from coming on this board.

i think anyone seriously interested in writing should learn the way people did before magazines and the internet.

however, if this site serves any purpose at all to new jacks, it should be to use the search function to find out if a name you would like to use is already being used.

also pick up a copy of subway art and style wars. and dont write any of the names of the writers in that book & movie. last thing writing needs is another seen, dust or daze.....original names are not that hard to find, or create.

You expect me to scroll through EVERY reply?!!

I expected to see Sento shit, but when I saw these sketches I was disapointed so I gave people some REAL sento shit to see.

Originally posted by cheerleader

people keep repeating it because you keep saying "oh im gonna change it..im thinking about changing it..." and then you go and post more fake sent shit. its not like a 'oh you should consider changing your name sometime soon' type of situation...its a 'you are a fucking idiot to be writing the name of an all time legend' type of situation. this thread should be closed out of respect...i opened it thinking it was gonna be sento outlines. aside from comedy, this thread serves no purpose.

i already changed my name and i havent posted any new sketches recently, all the sketches i posted were before everyone started getting all bitchy, so now you are a fucking idiot, shutup and dont reply back

• 2 years later...