SENT!

albinomonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nekro

Homeslizza, don't overlap your letters so much.

Sento TFP is a famous writer from NYC, you might wanna change your name.

Keep drawing, if you've got the fire you'll go till you like what you see.

homeslizza?...... yeah i was thinkin bout changin my name but just name, its not like im getting up,

thanks for the advice tho

peace

• 4 weeks later...

thsoe enw oens are lookin iight... personally i just like the E and kinda the S altho they still need work and aint feelin ya N or T but whatever. And I know what everyone is sayin about how it cant just be a hobby. You really gotta practice and want to do it. Although I shouldn't be sayin that since I hardly ever practice,w hile I practice my hand like 24/7 and throwies a good amount just cuz both are quick and easy and all. Pieces I am too lazy to ever start cuz they take forever and I get lazy lol. ANYWAYZ... but you do gotta be into and practice and I say pratice ya hand cuz personally I think havin an ill hand is just as good as havin a nice piece and just as hard as pullina hard piece off also. But yea just practice and I probably didn't help much with this post but eh... I'm mad bored and need somethin to do so just gonna reply to mad posts right now or somethin...

lol thanks man, when i said it was a hobby and i probablly dont practice as much i actually have been sketchin alot, whenever i have nothing to do , every day in school i sketch all day in class, and since im not doing shit recently i sketched ive been doing alot of sketching this winter break and when i go to school im gonna be sketchin alot also. but what im really trying to say is that its not my THING i mean my thing is music , knha what i mean?,,, so i still practice alot, but u know waht i mean. And to all the people sayin sento is famous from nyc, its hard to just change your name like that when im already so comfortable with the letters, 2nd his name is sentO not sent and hes all the way in nyc and im down in houston tex, it really wouldnt matter much, considering im not gettin up recently so yeah if you still think i should change my name tell me but untill then im not sure its that mandatory, well atleast for right now,

well im lookin foward to some constructive crit,

thanks peace out

- Sent!

well if you really did wanna change your name you could still keep the letters you know. like Nets... Tens... ents... whatever... all from the same letters so yea. I'm not sayin change the name, but if you did you can still keep the letters.

Originally posted by KidTwist

:P :lol:

personally dont like the stuff do much, but like Dork said, stick to the simple stuff...start with REAL simple shit and build on top of that ya know? Practice practice practice....

:king:

also i would like to add that you shouldnt try to skip steps... IMO you should go hands, simples, throws, then slowly work to pieces or else the result would be the abominations you posted

best of luck

sento does his shit without the o sometimes. he rocks sent throwups and pieces ocassionally. and while he's in ny and you're in tx, he's not just any ny writer this is a dude who's been killing shit for most likely longer than you have been alive. some toy in my town tried writing sent and his shit all got ragged immediately--and whoever it was never tried pulling that shit again. some of it i dissed personally. so if you wanna keep drawing in blackbooks and not getting up on walls, i guess it doesn't really matter what you write cause it's on paper. but if you wanna start really getting up, i think it would be a pretty foolish move if you don't change your name.

Originally posted by SF1

DAMN KID, YOU FUCKIN SUCK!

ALL THAT SHIT YOU BEEN POPIN ON THE PHILLY BLACKBOOK THREAD I THOUHGT YOU SAID YOU HAD SKILL?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's not going to get any better

if your just going to talk shit.

:idea:

Archived